Frequent Contributor

Re: Kat Von D Gives Birth to Baby Boy

I am not going to argue with anyone about the vaccine issue..This is an intelligent women though be it IMO a bit strange one (well a lot)..part of the problem? Research yourself about the vaccine makers not vaccinating their own kids..and why..?? Research the rise of autoimmune disorders and what it EXACTLY is.. Don't just take ANYBODY'S word for it. News media is just paid programming and Doctors just follow a schedule. Either way you look at it you will just be educating yourself . PEACE.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tdq410 wrote:
I am not going to argue with anyone about the vaccine issue..This is an intelligent women though be it IMO a bit strange one (well a lot)..part of the problem? Research yourself about the vaccine makers not vaccinating their own kids..and why..?? Research the rise of autoimmune disorders and what it EXACTLY is.. Don't just take ANYBODY'S word for it. News media is just paid programming and Doctors just follow a schedule. Either way you look at it you will just be educating yourself . PEACE.

As someone that has worked in countries, as a nurse, with a populace which is unvaccinated, it is only a rich country that questions vaccines. I've seen first hand what it looks like when a populace is unvaccinated and it can be devastating on many levels.  It is dangerous teaching and millions would love to have the luxury of even questioning them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Is that a picture of the father?  LOL  OMG!

I thought it was a pic of her with a shaved head.  haha

Respected Contributor

Who?

Frequent Contributor

First, what did I teach? I said research. Don't be a sheep to media or the word of a doctor. Don't trust the word of anybody. BE KNOWLEDGEABLE .There are other doctors too saying other things. THERE ARE two sides to every coin. Yes, even with vaccines. I am also a nurse who has worked on the other side of the issues of vaccines. Dangerous? Yes, both ways, and both sides. Ignorance is also dangerous. People need to be aware of what is going on. Pro or Con AND everything in between. Peace out.