Super Contributor

Re: Kat Von D Gives Birth to Baby Boy

Agree Sahmiam, hope the best for him and for the whole family. She built herself an empire, no dummy. I am sure she is on to the vaccinnation issues. I do hope she leaves her ink off him too, that would be wrong of her.

Trusted Contributor

Wishing them much happiness.  Happiness to me comes in many different colors, pictures, shapes, sizes.  They very well may be super parents.  Many blessings to them and there little one. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I haven't heard anything about her in years. I just found this pic.

image.png

They look like lizard people. Sorry. Not a fan of that look.

Respected Contributor

The baby’s name is the same as his father’s name. Which is actually Rafael. The name Leafar  is Rafael backwards. Cleaver rich people 

Honored Contributor

Ummm...you guys know Kat Von D has an ongoing problematic reputation, right? There are lots of bigtime beauty gurus who boycott her products. If you already knew about it, cool.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

I'm curious, what are lizard people?

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

@Lyttlewyng wrote:

I'm curious, what are lizard people?

Herpetologists?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpetology

"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

Porcelin, what is that all about with her? Jeffrey Star, not the kind of person I find real  nice either but I know nothing and especially about the feuds. Did Kat do something because i sure hear lots of raves over her palettes, none of which I own because i hate palettes.

Honored Contributor

@Thebig I wrote:

Porcelin, what is that all about with her? Jeffrey Star, not the kind of person I find real  nice either but I know nothing and especially about the feuds. Did Kat do something because i sure hear lots of raves over her palettes, none of which I own because i hate palettes.

Here ya go: https://www.reddit.com/r/BeautyGuruChatter/comments/8q8js5/kat_von_d_drama_megathread_please_post_al...

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I sincerely wish all the best for the child and that he stays healthy and happy. Considering she is not going to vaccinate him in any way, it's a serious wish.

Completely agree.  She is part of the problem.  UGH!