Honored Contributor

The before and afters were impressive.  Is there anyone currently using and can you describe your results?

Honored Contributor

I only ever used KAPLAN MD Diamond Contour Supercharged 1 Minute.   It was OK.  I never ordered it again though.  It really didn't make any difference than other types of this product.  

Valued Contributor

I am loving the Kaplan MD Diamond Contour 1 Minute Daily Facial. Really cleans out the pores and minimizes the fine lines. My skin feels good from using it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm going to try the Night Replenishment, but will probably use it for day. I'm almost out of a similar cream, also in that price range.

I like the ingredients he uses. Most of the oils/essential oil he uses I already have on hand. I agree that a combination performs better than a single oil.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Diamond Contour 1min. Facial TSV.  It came in a two pack.I dug out the packaging to send back as had five blemishes pop out the first week. I am in my 60s and never ever broke out like that in decades! I read the reviews and posters who had sensitive skin used it. I have normal /combination and not normally ever sensitive to products.

I thought maybe it is purging my pores so used it  a several weeks longer. My skin settled down and I now  like the deeper cleaning.  My skin looks good .With Winter coming I think I will use it every other day. My skin gets dryer in Winter.

I have so many other day and night creams to use up so holding off on other products. I am too much of a product hopper to really know what is effective sometimes?

Honored Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

I am loving the Kaplan MD Diamond Contour 1 Minute Daily Facial. Really cleans out the pores and minimizes the fine lines. My skin feels good from using it. 

@pugvette74 I use this to and love it.  It smells great and really cleans my pores.  I also use his toner which I also am pleased with.  

Esteemed Contributor

I use the Diamond Contour 1min Facial and I love it.  I bought it because it was quick and easy.  Kept using it because it works!  People comment on my skin often.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kaplan MD Skin Care

[ Edited ]

FYI, an ebay seller is selling the Diamond Facial for 35.95 with free shipping, no box. Full size, says boxes were damaged in original shipment. 

Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@pugvette74 wrote:

@pugvette74 I use this to and love it.  It smells great and really cleans my pores.  I also use his toner which I also am pleased with.  

@Pecky  I'm happy you like it as well. I haven't tried his toner. I may try his toner as well. Heart