Respected Contributor

Kajal Eyeliners! Where Have I Been?

I can't believe I haven't tried these sooner! I got my Laura Geller Kajal Eyeliner set thinking that if they didn't work out, I'd send them back. I have to say, these are working beautifully! So easy! They last on the upper or lower waterline like nothing I've ever used before! They don't smudge either!

I have the Balance & Brighten Foundation and the Bronze and Brighten Bronzer and use them occasionally, is there anything else that is a must have from her line????

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kajal Eyeliners! Where Have I Been?

@Jacie 

Me, too...they are so smooth and wear like iron!

Respected Contributor

Interesting. I love LG B&B, have used it over a decade now. I also love her blushes, also been using those exclusively for over a decade. I love the milange of colors that go on with just a touch of natural glow and soft color.

And I love Laura herself. And yet up to reading this I always kind of ignored the whole "kajallll" thing, thinking it was all hype and a silly name. They seemed to be pushing it too hard.

But good to hear feedback. I haven't really needed any liners for a while. At one point I bought a lot of Mally's and I'm still using them. And I don't wear liner everyday.

But I may give Kajal a try sometime.

Respected Contributor

@Jacie 

I only use Kajal eyeliners by Laura Geller and nothing else since I found these a few years ago. The Q doesn't always have them in stock, but when she runs her holiday specials I try to pick up a set. These eyeliners are so easy and they do stay put, but are easy to remove when I cleanse my skin.at night. I also use her foundation Balance and Brighten for my eyeshadow base. I know it sounds a little weird but it works for me. Plus her blushes are my staple too. I hope the eyeliners are never discontinued.

Honored Contributor

@Jacie I have soooo many of her kajal liners.  They are very good and so easy to use.  Glad you enjoy yours!

Honored Contributor

@Jacie 

Tell me about  these pencils please.  What makes them different than other pencil eyeliners?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love them too! I purchased them about two weeks ago, after watching many presentations and reading many reviews! I use them every day-I bought a pack of 3 charcoal, blue, and brown-beautiful colors and I mix them. They go beautifull when mixed!

I haven't tried them in the water line yet, because I have dry eyes that tear up usually in the middle of the afternoon, but I will maybe some weekend! They last and don't smear or smudge...Great purchase for me!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm They are creamy, but they don't smudge or budge after they "set". If you use them on a waterline, top or bottom, they stay put. I love they set curently being offered, the colors are all wearable. I actually gave up wearing eyeliner because I didn't like having to be so precise, these are easy going and give great definition without having to try too hard, I have been reaching for them evryday since I got them!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

I like quite a few LG products but I didn't like those liners. They were very soft and I could not make a decent line with them. I did purchase them during the summer but even with the AC on they were still too soft for me to work with. Maybe I got a bad bunch. I have seen many good reviews on them. I thought maybe they would make a good eyeshadow stick but they were not the colors that I would ordinarily use for eyeshadow.

Respected Contributor

I like them too.  They are all I use.  I like to put them on my old eyelids and take my finger and smudge them a little.  I don't like hard lines as it emphasizes the crinkles.