Honored Contributor

Re: KYLIE, GWEN, LADY GAGA, ETC.

there are a couple of celeb lines at Sephora that look the same to me only packaged and advertised to appeal to different demos

I personally don't care one way/other if I like it I would buy it 

Honored Contributor

I love everything that I have tried from the Victoria Beckham line! It is high quality, very nicely packaged cosmetics. I have also heard very good reviews from Lady Gaga's foundation..

My daughter has used some of Fenty's makeup line and Tracy Ellis Ross's Hair Care for her thick, curly hair and loves it. She said its better than Ouidad, in her opinion.... I don't rush to try celebrity brands, but I don't say I won't either. If its good I will use it!!!

Honored Contributor

Agree @CANDLEQUEEN .  Some great products have come from celebrity lines.  I don't see any reason to say anything negative just because a celebrity name is attached.  It's nice to have choices and try new things.  

Frequent Contributor

I don't know much about Gwen Stefano except I do find her eyeliner to be the best I've ever used.  I am. 76 and have used a lot of liners in my day in all different price points. 

Hands down, the best!

Esteemed Contributor

@kekes wrote:

I don't know much about Gwen Stefano except I do find her eyeliner to be the best I've ever used.  I am. 76 and have used a lot of liners in my day in all different price points. 

Hands down, the best!

@kekes Qwen Stefani was with a popular singing group called "No Doubt."  Then of course she went out on her own and did some collabs with other artists.  Now she's famous for being a judge on The Voice and being in marriage with Blake Shelton!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset  Your mention of White Diamonds reminds me of the scads of celebs with scents for sale.  Just about everyone puts out a perfume. Male and female.  My brother loved the Drake scent for men. Remember Brittany Spears scent...they should've called it Instant Headache.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@gertrudecloset  Your mention of White Diamonds reminds me of the scads of celebs with scents for sale.  Just about everyone puts out a perfume. Male and female.  My brother loved the Drake scent for men. Remember Brittany Spears scent...they should've called it Instant Headache.

I never purchased any of those scents.  Was going to try Halle Berry's but never got around to it.  I wore White Diamonds, Estee Lauder Pleasure's and Obsession by Calvin Klein (my old time favs) @MoJoV !!!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life