Honored Contributor

This evening I used another Foundation sample. Unlike the Shiseido Foundation this KVD good apple was super super dry and quite heavy. Color was okay, maybe just light. I already had my daytime Skin Care on for several hours and just used a primer under this Foundation so maybe if I had freshly applied the skin care it wouldn't have been so drying. I'm thinking maybe this is for a younger crowd with oily skin and texture to hide. I got it looking okay before going out to dinner but it's definitely not a foundation I would ever purchase.

I used my Juvia's place two-tone pink blush compact a mixture of both colors) the Westman Atelier glow highlighter stick in lit up. I used that under my eyes with nothing on top. Tapped it in really good. Anastasia volume Five pallet, a soft lavender with and iridescent inside corner.  A dark pink lip crayon from colourpop with Haus Labs lip oil on top

Screenshot_20230128_001059_Sephora.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: KVD good apple Foundation

I have been using KVD for several months now and love it.  I get the coverage I want and it works well on my oily skin ... 

Honored Contributor

Lovin' that pink lippie🔥

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.