Trusted Contributor

Re: KRITOPHER BUCKLE’S SHOW

@Shanuswrote:

Wow! I really butchered the spelling of his his name!!! Sorry Kristofer.

@Shanus you can edit the title in your OP.😁

Honored Contributor

I was tempted by the lipsticks.  I've been on a lip product binge lately.  Wasn't sure if they would go on too pale for me.  I need some color.  (older w/fair skin)  Not "Nicole Kidman" color, but I wear Fair in most lines.

Trusted Contributor

I have his Twin Set blush in Forever and I love it. It looks very natural and not cakey or powdery. It also stays on until I remove it. A little goes a long way and I apply it the way Kristofer demonstrated the blush. 

Valued Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

Recorded and just watched the presentation. The blush technique of cream set w/ powder is same I use, but not in same compact. I was almost tempted by the OTO palette, but have sworn off all palettes.

Did anyone purchase?

@Shanus, I purchased the Mystic color, always searching for that perfect blush, lol.

@nrm, glad to know you like this product, thanks for sharing!

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus

I have said before to a few on this forum how great his warming powder was that bought a few months ago....perfection for someone who wants a bronzer  - but lighter for those days you need a bit of color and it has a brush/mirror in the compact <3 it. Bought nothing on the show u mention but 2 items before and love them as well show but before; his brow thingie in Blonde, it runs dark...no red, a nice ash.. it's great too. Dior has a similar one but his is MUCH better and less $. I have WAY too many brow items, many good enough but reach for his the most and when wanting to look really nice..have a few white hairs now arghh - it covers them well. Hate how now it takes so much longer with the weird brow hairs and much more grooming as we age :-/

Lastly I have the hair powder wax thingie (forget the names!) I really like that for my hairline 'peaks' - I have a high forehead thinning/finer hair now but really don't use often since haven't gone out too much these winter months but when I do use that, it looks SO very real - nice trick. I use a spray on my grays at the roots with 'Style Edit' spray from my salon - it does a great job but it's $ if you use it a lot in between coloring at the salon. Itches a bit as many do on my scalp. I will try KB's touch up kit soon on my roots but the white hairs are coming in FULL FORCE lately!!! So I  like reserving that for hairline. He has great items and wanting to sample his lippies! wish he was in a store. He's so gifted and good at what he does.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@mimi5775, I have been tempted so many times to try his Warming Powder. Gave up on bronzers ages ago because they basically just look awful on me. I may have order this. Thank you again for reminding me about this product.

Regular Contributor

Did anyone watch the video of the eyeshadow palette on Beauty IQ? It was super tense and uncomfortable to watch (I feel like she set the snarky tone) and I’m surprised they would put thatvideo up instead of the one with Jane.

Trusted Contributor

@Tricolorwrote:

@mimi5775, I have been tempted so many times to try his Warming Powder. Gave up on bronzers ages ago because they basically just look awful on me. I may have order this. Thank you again for reminding me about this product.

@TricolorIf I recall ...you were thinking about it. It is really nice and I feel bad now for my other bronzers $$ ones at that sitting there. I do reach for this most of all I'd have to say and love his items so much! I don't carry it in my handbag but if one does it has a great little brush and mirror in the compact and it's real lightweight Smiley Happy!!!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@mimi5775, you are correct that I was considering this before. Unfortunately, I decided to buy IT Bronzer which a friend recommended. It's not as bad as some of the other ones that I have used but I wished that I had bought KB. May have to give this to my daughter and then order KB Warming Powder.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

A few months ago I purchased his eye shadows and lipsticks. I found the lipsticks dry and the eye makeup very dark and probably better for someone very young. His highlighter was too iridescent. I threw it all out.