Honored Contributor

Recorded and just watched the presentation. The blush technique of cream set w/ powder is same I use, but not in same compact. I was almost tempted by the OTO palette, but have sworn off all palettes.

Did anyone purchase?

Honored Contributor

Re: KRITOPHER BUCKLE’S SHOW

Wow! I really butchered the spelling of his his name!!! Sorry Kristofer.

Respected Contributor

Didn't purchase, but I can attest to the quality of his products.  Love, love his lipsticks.  Creamy, hydrating and long lasting.  I also purchased a while back his bronzer/contouring powder.  Very nice.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

This is the first newer makeup line I've been tempted to try in a while. I know he was Mariah Carey's makeup artist back in the early 2000s and I loved her look back then.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Respected Contributor

@Shanus, I purchased the eye palette shortly after Christmas after reading awesome reviews on Facebook. Very pleased although some shades are shimmery. Those shades I just dot lightly in the center or corner of my eyes. The colors are quite pigmented and very little fallout. That ODO price was a good deal. The highlighter stick does not seem to do much for me though.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolorwrote:

@Shanus, I purchased the eye palette shortly after Christmas after reading awesome reviews on Facebook. Very pleased although some shades are shimmery. Those shades I just dot lightly in the center or corner of my eyes. The colors are quite pigmented and very little fallout. That ODO price was a good deal. The highlighter stick does not seem to do much for me though.

@Tricolor  It’s a copy of the 2 ended Anastasia highlight stick. Try it over the brow blended well to lift the eye, cupid’s bow to accent lips, under center of bottom lip to add fullness, inner corner of eyes where there’s darkness...many uses.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus, thanks. Will give those suggestions a  try. I thought maybe even I could use it as a highlighter on my cheeks. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jane T sure looked gorgeous in his makeup brand last night.  When they did a close up of her I thought wow! I have plenty of makeup,though,didn't buy anything.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoVwrote:

Jane T sure looked gorgeous in his makeup brand last night.  When they did a close up of her I thought wow! I have plenty of makeup,though,didn't buy anything.

I think Kristopher is the best makeup artist for Jane. She looked fantastic. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't purchase anything, but I enjoyed watching and learning makeup tips from him.  Jane and the models look really beautiful.  And it is so cute that he brought his mom to model.