Trusted Contributor

Re: KORRES will have a WEEKLY DEAL DROP (skincare) starting 3/13!!!

Well, HSN loaded it early. It’s the JUMBO early harvest oil, and the eye mask is brand new!
https://www.hsn.com/products/korres-jumbo-early-harvest-oil-and-eye-mask-set/20674582
Esteemed Contributor

VERY COOL llovelife!

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!

Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
Well, HSN loaded it early. It’s the JUMBO early harvest oil, and the eye mask is brand new!
https://www.hsn.com/products/korres-jumbo-early-harvest-oil-and-eye-mask-set/20674582

Thanks @Ilovelife123 .  I'm using the Korres Velvet Skin Drink right now which I am really liking.  Just wondering how the Early Harvest oil compares?  If anyone has tried both, I'd like to hear opinions.

Trusted Contributor

Can you tell us about this? Have you used it?

Trusted Contributor

@ MG Chris, I have been using the eye mask for weeks. I use it just as I would an eye cream. It’s emollient and FABULOUS! I use very little. A little goes a very long way. I wear glasses, and I don’t like “greasy glasses” and I never have an issue. KORRES makes the best eye products in the game. If you’ve not tried the white pine eye and lip, it’s another winner. I was hooked on Tatcha for years (and I love their essence, nothing compares) but KORRES wins for eye products, for me!
Trusted Contributor

@Ilovelife123 

with blue skies unavailable- you are only source of any interesting upcoming info these days.

I appreciate you. 🙏

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf I love and use both oils. The velvet skin drink is more about texture and glow; I prefer that for the daytime. The early harvest is more about firming and anti-aging, so I lean on that one at night. Neither are greasy (since you use the velvet skin drink, you know the non-oily texture) ❤️ Hope that helps. I’m sure Stephanie will “deep dive” next week for us!
Trusted Contributor

@untitled, I am so glad to help, when I can. ❤️
Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@sueinsfI love and use both oils. The velvet skin drink is more about texture and glow; I prefer that for the daytime. The early harvest is more about firming and anti-aging, so I lean on that one at night. Neither are greasy (since you use the velvet skin drink, you know the non-oily texture) ❤️ Hope that helps. I’m sure Stephanie will “deep dive” next week for us!

That's very helpful @Ilovelife123.  I really like the non oily texture, so I might have to also try the Early Harvest, especially at this price.  Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf, they do have the new eye mask alone for $42. Since I have 2 backup early harvest oils in my skincare fridge, I almost skipped the WEEKLY DEAL DROP. I couldn’t let HSN have that jumbo oil for the extra $7.99 🤓 I folded like a lawn chair! 😂