Regular Contributor
Can't stand dealing with hsn. Please make Korres available on QVC.
Regular Contributor

Respected Contributor

Please don't.  I get great CS and shipping at HSN.  Not so with the Q.  Don't want to wait weeks to get an item.

Valued Contributor

I agree with the previous poster. The CS is terrible on QVC and shipping is very, very slow. I've received shipments from HSN very quickly in this pandemic. 

Honored Contributor

Re: KORRES please QVC!!!

[ Edited ]

I love HSN, no issues with me! Coupons, free shipping and great clearance prices, you dont find that on the Q ! Korres, you stay right where you are!!

Honored Contributor

Re: KORRES please QVC!!!

[ Edited ]

@Sassyboo3 wrote:
Can't stand dealing with hsn. Please make Korres available on QVC.

Why would you want someting to come to Q, have you read about the shipping issues?  Maybe try amazon they may have Korres.  I have never had any issues with HSN always a pleasant experience.

Honored Contributor

@Sassyboo3Seconding your post.  I've had only 3 orders from HSN over the years.  One jewelry, one skincare, one a hangar order.   Didn't have a price problem or a delivery problem, but I certainly did have 3 quality problems.  

Not willing to try again. 

Super Contributor

Love HSN. Do  most of my shopping there.  Great CS,  shipping, alot of free shipping, coupons, great products.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
@sassebleu. And why is that? So far in my experience there are no shipping problems with HSN and always free shipping with Korres in HSN. I doubt free shipping would be offered on the Q
Respected Contributor

The OP must love paying for shipping. I don't. HSN gives you 20% off coupons. QVC does not. HSN has a free game arcade. QVC does not, or I've never seen it. 

I want strong brands like Korres and Curtis Stone to stay at HSN.