Trusted Contributor

Re: KORRES “WEEKLY DEAL DROP” on HSN starts TOMORROW!

@CicadaSongs   Lucky!   Mine are still in packaging.   

Trusted Contributor

I bought a LOT, and I’m also still packing…maybe they need a backhoe 🤣
Esteemed Contributor

HAHA!!!!!  YOU ARE A RIOT llovelife!!!

Respected Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

@sueinsf   I have tried that one.  It does not smell like Vanilla at all to me.

I didn't mind it but I gave it to my sister because it was not my favorite.

It does smell to me more like floral.  But everyone likes different things.

I did like Vanilla Chestnut.   

Thanks @nada54.  Based on the notes mentioned, it didn't seem very Vanilla to me either.  I was wondering how much of it was "blossom" (aka floral).  You answered my question!

Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@nada54and @sueinsf, I sort of like the Mediterranean vanilla, when I’m in the mood. I typically like a sweeter vanilla (I’m fruity and gourmands only, for the most part) The WEEKLY DEAL DROP will be in beauty report tonight, so I don’t expect much left in the morning. Vanilla chestnut is our favorite (especially my husband) and I also adore sugar plum. I ask Stephanie ALL THE TIME when that kit for $53.95 will go on sale. That’s HSN’s call. I can’t wait for holiday; that’s when we get our gourmand scents! 😍

Thanks @Ilovelife123 .  Like you, I'm not typically in to florals and prefer the foodie, gourmand and fruity scents.  I do like a good vanilla though (but not like I don't have some others on hand, including the Vanilla Chestnut).  I'm fine not to be tempted.  As others have stated, I could open my own store with what I have on hand!!  And I know there will be plenty more Korres, Perlier, Nakery, etc coming down the pike...

Trusted Contributor

BIG price drops on KORRES, INCLUDING the holiday kit in vanilla chestnut & sugar plum. Shower oils $11.95, santorini skin drink oil for $19.95 (and other deals!)
Trusted Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
BIG price drops on KORRES, INCLUDING the holiday kit in vanilla chestnut & sugar plum. Shower oils $11.95, santorini skin drink oil for $19.95 (and other deals!)

Came here to say this but you beat me to. Have you tried the vanilla chestnut or sugarplum @Ilovelife123 ? I bought 1 of each but was thinking of a second set at this price. The reviews are a mixed bag though on these 2 scents. anyone else tried it?

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

Came here to say this but you beat me to. Have you tried the vanilla chestnut or sugarplum @Ilovelife123 ? I bought 1 of each but was thinking of a second set at this price. The reviews are a mixed bag though on these 2 scents. anyone else tried it?

@FLGators  Hi..   I haven't tried the scents you mention,  but there will always be such a mixed bag regarding reviews.  I LOVE the Passionfruit,  as do a few others that commented here,  but there are people who do not.  Our noses read scents so differently,  fragrances smell differently on each of us and our preferences, naturally come into play.   Sometimes you find  a person whose nose if similar to yours,  but most of the time, it's a wait and see for yourself.  I hope you enjoy them both if you get them.

Trusted Contributor

@FLGators   I bought both Vanilla Chestnut and Sugarplum when they were the TS and liked them both.   I really love the Santorini skin drink oil as well.  Its not greasy on me and sinks right in.  Has a light scent that dissapates in seconds.

Trusted Contributor

@nada54 I love the vanilla chestnut. It’s smells like warm sugar and butter with chestnut, but it’s LIGHT! Sugar plum packs a punch with spicy plum/grape. My husband’s fave EVER is vanilla chestnut and sugar plum hits my top 5! I love vanilla cinnamon, honey donut, apple pie, butter cookie…and I’m leaving a blank for ANY scent I forgot! 🤣