Trusted Contributor

Re: KORRES “WEEKLY DEAL DROP” on HSN starts TOMORROW!

Has anyone tried the Kumquat ? Can you give brief description of the scent ?( yes i think i need to add one more to the 2 I already bought ) 

Trusted Contributor

Kumquat has less than 700. It’s a “greener” fruit. It’s not sweet like guava mango 🥭 It’s lovely, but definitely “cleaner”… my husband has it on his nightstand, and I often use it when I walk by…🤣 When I told him quantity was low, he said “grab a couple of those”…💁‍♀️ Okay! He has no idea how many scents I’ve already purchased last night/today. I’m keeping it that way. 😵‍💫
Trusted Contributor

Haven't tried Kumquat @CoastalGal but Stephanie mentioned that it is clean, fresh, citrusy. It is for the men in your life/entire family.

Trusted Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
Kumquat has less than 700. It’s a “greener” fruit. It’s not sweet like guava mango 🥭 It’s lovely, but definitely “cleaner”… my husband has it on his nightstand, and I often use it when I walk by…🤣 When I told him quantity was low, he said “grab a couple of those”…💁‍♀️ Okay! He has no idea how many scents I’ve already purchased last night/today. I’m keeping it that way. 😵‍💫

SO i have Kumquat and Guava Mango in my cart ~ I have the body oil in guava mango and I just put it on and thought I may need it in body lotion ... dare I get both ?  I may need to grow a few more arms and legs . 

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal, I LOVE Guava Mango. I got some last night. If you love the shower oil (and I do, too), you’ll love the butter. I’m NO help with florals, but fruits and gourmands? I’m all over those! 😬
Trusted Contributor

@Ilovelife123  me too~ I'm not a floral gal 

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 - I decided to get just one more tube....ordered the Kumquat.  LOL  

Trusted Contributor

I'm trolling Youtube watching the videos to see if they give explanatoins of th scents ~ which they barely do ~but I also am seeing the previous pricing ~ 10 months ago it was $31.00 , 8 moths ago $29.50 ~the cheapest I saw was $24.50 .

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinch, YES!! All the scents are reflecting $19.95! Mediterranean Vanilla is also VERY limited (like Jasmine) I don’t think those will make it through Tuesday…😏

Did you notice that the Mediterranean Vanilla is also showing as Vanilla Blossom?  That's another weird thing. It's Vanilla Blossom in my order summary too.

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I didn't catch that so thanks for posting. I did order the Mediterranean Vanilla not Vanilla Blossom. Wonder which we will actually receive? I also ordered the Gardenia. I forgot about it until this afternoon so missed out on other scents. 

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz, the full name is “Mediterranean Vanilla Blossom”. They’re exactly the same. Whoever does “info entry” usually enters “Mediterranean Vanilla” or “Vanilla Blossom”. There is only one vanilla scent (aside from Vanilla Cinnamon, which is only available during holiday)