Valued Contributor

Saw Lena from Korres yesterday in a live announcement. It seems Liz Folce is "moving on" to new endeavers and will not be working at Korres.

She introduced Stephanie, who will take over for Liz . She seems very nice and knowledgeable.

I will miss Liz...she has always been so responsive and helpful. I wish her luck in the future

Respected Contributor

Re: KORRES NEWS from Lena

[ Edited ]

I rarely watch QVC or HSN so I missed the announcement. I do, though, sometimes watch the Korress shows and also like Liz. Seems she's been there a long time. Good luck to her in her next phase.

Honored Contributor

My only fault with Liz was that she kept repeating that Korres contains no Yuckies, but the washes still contain sulfates, which are yuckies, and why they are not designated as Clean Beauty. 

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed watching Liz. She appeared to get along well with all of the hosts, I enjoyed watching them chat together on shows. I hope she gets to do a final show where they can announce that she's done. There is a Korres time scheduled next week with host Amy. It would be great if Liz could do that final show with Amy since they were always fun together. 

If I recall correctly, Liz had stopped being the HSN Korres person a couple years ago or maybe longer? She was gone and came back. Maybe that will happen again. If not, I'm sure the new person will do a good job since the products themselves are very good. 

Honored Contributor

Guess Liz doesnt get to travel to Greece anymore. 

Honored Contributor

Re: KORRES NEWS from Lena

[ Edited ]

According to her Linked In Liz has worked for Bobbi Brown and Estee Lauder, Lauder for a very long time. 

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I enjoyed watching Liz. She appeared to get along well with all of the hosts, I enjoyed watching them chat together on shows. I hope she gets to do a final show where they can announce that she's done. There is a Korres time scheduled next week with host Amy. It would be great if Liz could do that final show with Amy since they were always fun together. 

If I recall correctly, Liz had stopped being the HSN Korres person a couple years ago or maybe longer? She was gone and came back. Maybe that will happen again. If not, I'm sure the new person will do a good job since the products themselves are very good. 

@FindingMyJoy - yes, I agree with you! I missed the shows yesterday but do follow her on Facebook, curious to see what's next for her. Maybe something new associated with HSN. She has a nice demeanor and is a knowledgeable rep

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Liz does live very close to HSN, so that may be a good fit for her. 

Valued Contributor
Interesting. I believe her husband is/was high up in korres, president maybe?