Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried any of the holiday scents being offered in the one liter shower gels? The only one I've tried is Apple Pie, which really does smell exactly like apple pie. I want to try one of the vanilla ones, but I'd like to hear what others think. 

Trusted Contributor

@CorrTor 

Thank you for your review of the Apple Pie, sounds delicious!

I haven't tried any of them, but I like Vanilla scents too!

Valued Contributor

@CorrTor see  post KORRES Weekly Deal Drop on HSN, starting tomorrow, 10/23

Trusted Contributor
I don’t think there’s a bad choice…I’m “super gourmand-y” though…I wait for scents like this all year!
Respected Contributor

My favorite Korres scent is the Olive Chamomile.  I don't want to smell like food.

Honored Contributor

I would love to try the Vanilla ones, but I am trying to avoid sulfates, so I am looking for other brands. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone! I'm interested in the Vanilla Mulberry or Vanilla Cinnamon. Not sure if anyone has tried these? I have the Olive Blossom liter in my shower now but would consider a holiday scent. 

Trusted Contributor
@CorrTor I have both. The Mulberry Vanilla is “more berry” than vanilla, and vanilla cinnamon is sweet and spicy. I can tell you the vanilla cinnamon is a BELOVED favorite, but my husband prefers the mulberry vanilla. 🤣 We’re all over the place. I don’t think there’s a bad one….🥰
Valued Contributor

I went with the Mulberry Vanilla. I can't resist when there is a Korres sale!!

Valued Contributor
I went with the Mulberry Vanilla. I figured this scent could be used year round and the price is unbelievable.