Respected Contributor

Re: KORRES HSN TS 8/24!!! 4 PC OLIVE KIT!

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Thanks for sharing, @Ilovelife123. I'm interested in the Donkey Milk set. 

I tried the Donkey Milk face cream last year and couldn't get past the scent.  It was a strange funky smell to me.   I've used a lot of Perricone in the past,  so I don't have an issue with scent most of the time,  as long as it fades quickly.  The donkey milk just stayed in my nose so I had to return.  I hope you have better luck than I.

I wonder if you might have gotten one from a bad batch, @nyc1?  I don't find anything offensive with the serum scent.  It's just light and pleasant to me. 🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch   It wasn't that it was offensive,  but it was not pleasant nor did it disappear quickly.   I felt it was better to return.   I'm glad you are enjoying yours.

Honored Contributor

Check out item 797-214, very good deal !!

Honored Contributor

I  used to buy Perlier Olive Oil products. Liked it. But it doesn't seem to be available in the past several years.

I am tempted to try Korres Olive Oil but not sure how it measures up. Guess I should give it a try.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle  I just turned on HSN and they were presenting the TS.  Lynn said more than once  "its made without sulfates, none of the yuckies"...  I dont understand how she can get away with saying that.

Respected Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@Shelbelle  I just turned on HSN and they were presenting the TS.  Lynn said more than once  "its made without sulfates, none of the yuckies"...  I dont understand how she can get away with saying that.

I know, riight?  I've heard the same a few times during presentations.

Perhaps they've removed sulfates in the new batches?

Frequent Contributor

I have neve rused any Korres.  I don't think it's considered 'clean beauty' which isn't saying much anyway.  I was tempted with the Velvet Skin Drink-Santorini Grape

that was just presented but i looked at the ingredients.  Yikes. No thanks!

Frequent Contributor

@Funloving I've had to find ingredient list on the Korres site.     Ingredients aren't anything I want to put on my skin. 

Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I know, riight?  I've heard the same a few times during presentations.

Perhaps they've removed sulfates in the new batches?

As far as I know sulfates still included, that is most likely why Korres is not CLEAN Beauty, but at least they leave out the artificial dyes that Perlier and Phil use. 

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

This is a GREAT TS!!! I think it's the best combo they have had in a while. I love that it's their basics - shower gel and body cream since I already love their Olive Oil body products Smiley Happy 

I bought both new scents and also an unscented. I look forward to trying the new scents. I bought the 3 piece goat milk kit and the mega olympus tea cleanser. There was some temptation to try their other facial products that are on really good prices but my face really doesn't seem to like oils when I've tried other versions my facial skin just feels super oily and never absorbs like other serums. This was my big body care splurge that should carry me through the rest of the year and after! Although I will still of course watch the Korres holiday TS whenever they have it later this year lol. 

It was a good event - I too picked up more than I initially planned. It was the best Korres event since Liz left. I see a number of items sold out

My orders have shipped - most shipped same day as when I placed my orders

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@FiddleDeeDeeThe citrus is just that. It’s lemony and NOT sweet. My mother loves it. My husband did too, but my mother won. 😂She took the shower gel and body cream home. The blossom has been around for quite some time. I’m not a “floral” person, but this is a really a beauty scent. Some say it’s floral? I have a liter of that in the shower, and my husband will use it, also. It’s unisex, in my opinion. It’s a popular scent in the line!

@Ilovelife123  Thank you! In the FB video, she mentions how some people get migraines from scents and floral and green scents do that. I'll have to think about it, lol.

@Ilovelife123 @FiddleDeeDee  - how was the Facebook Live event? What did you score?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri