Respected Contributor

On their website, Korres lists many different scents available.  About 3 of them sound very appealing to me.  Has anyone tried them?  I also am so curious to see what the new Amazing Grace smells like.  I know we will NEVER get back the old fragrance but maybe this one will smell nice.  So so sad...that was THE BEST.  Everytime I wore it someone complimented me on how nice it smelled.....

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

On their website, Korres lists many different scents available.  About 3 of them sound very appealing to me.  Has anyone tried them?  I also am so curious to see what the new Amazing Grace smells like.  I know we will NEVER get back the old fragrance but maybe this one will smell nice.  So so sad...that was THE BEST.  Everytime I wore it someone complimented me on how nice it smelled.....

Which ones are you interested in trying? 

I have three of them and they're all very pretty. 

I may not get the names correct here but I'm going right off of the top of my head...

One of them is Olive Blossom, I think. It's my favorite. It's very fresh and light and clean-smelling. If you like a clean-smelling fragrance, then you would probably like this one.

The other is Orchid, and the other is Greek Goddess. 

I think that the Greek Goddess is more of a warmer fragrance.

They're all a bit different, and they each tend to sell out fast whenever they come back in stock.

Respected Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Which ones are you interested in trying? 

I have three of them and they're all very pretty. 

I may not get the names correct here but I'm going right off of the top of my head...

One of them is Olive Blossom, I think. It's my favorite. It's very fresh and light and clean-smelling. If you like a clean-smelling fragrance, then you would probably like this one.

The other is Orchid, and the other is Greek Goddess. 

I think that the Greek Goddess is more of a warmer fragrance.

They're all a bit different, and they each tend to sell out fast whenever they come back in stock.

Thanks but none of those were on the site. They are all in a rectangular bottle and are amber in color. Black pepper, Cashmere, Orange blossom, are some of the names. They are described by the 3 levels of notes.  They sound nice but reviews don't specify which scent.