Respected Contributor

KORRES Butter Sample ~ New Scent

[ Edited ]

In a package today, I got a sample of a new KORRES Body Butter.

MEDITERANEAN VANILLA BLOSSOM.  

Scents smell different on all of us do to our own body chemestry.  On me I get a very light vanilla scent along with a very light floral.  I do have a considerable stash, but if the price is right, I will order it.Heart

Comes to the H on December 10th.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

Re: KORRES Butter Sample ~ New Scent

Nice @Mistic - thx for sharing! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There is a Korres gift event and TS on Tues Dec 10. It will prob be some sort of bath/body kit that includes the new scent. 

There is a new item posted. I'm not keen on spending $$ on 'mystery' items. Looks like one of the mystery items is the body wash. Maybe, if pricing is right... currently $32, free shipping

New! Korres November Mystery Box
692-280
Korres November Mystery Box

What It Is

A mystery box with a jumbo body butter and three other full-size surprise Korres products.

What You Get

• 7.95 fl. oz. Sea Lavender Smoothing Jumbo Body Butter
  • 3 other full-size Korres products

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I missed these...or are they new and not presented yet? Sold out already! $20 ea

SOLD OUT

Korres Best of Body Moisturizing 6-piece Body Milk

678-996

Korres Best of Body Moisturizing 6-piece Body Milk

SOLD OUT Korres Spread the Joy 6-piece Hydrating Shower Gel Set
678-998

Korres Spread the Joy 6-piece Hydrating Shower Gel Set