Honored Contributor

KORRES Beauty Gifts - HSN TS / Dec 16th

Disappointed that there is no great Korres Holiday event this year.

A December 16th TS event!?! It's a holiday gift show??? Rather late and really tight. Could work if your gift doesn't need to be shipped, but there's still a chance of shipping delays. 

FRI DEC 16 / 12-1a ET 
KORRES Beauty Gifts - All On Free Shipping
Discover Korres skincare infused with plant extracts and essential oils - all on FREE shipping

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: KORRES Beauty Gifts - HSN TS / Dec 16th

We can use bill-to-ship-to if it's a gift.  I'm eagerly awaiting the Tsv.  I love Korres.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl, it’s a GREAT one. It will be my favorite of the year! Vanilla Cinnamon will be a choice 😍 KORRES is also launching TWO, BRAND NEW gourmand scents. I got them both, and they are AMAZING!!! There will also be a returning fave for a total of FOUR choices for this TS! Like I said, two are BRAND NEW (and mouth watering) I can’t wait for this one!
Valued Contributor

I agree @Chi-town girl . Although not too late for a gift for yourself!!

There have been really great prices on Korres products on HSN for a few weeks now. The 1 liter shower gels, some of the body creams and other sets. Let's see if the TS next month can top that!

Honored Contributor

They will probably announce if items purchased that day will be guaranteed Xmas delivery. 

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@Chi-town girl, it’s a GREAT one. It will be my favorite of the year! Vanilla Cinnamon will be a choice 😍 KORRES is also launching TWO, BRAND NEW gourmand scents. I got them both, and they are AMAZING!!! There will also be a returning fave for a total of FOUR choices for this TS! Like I said, two are BRAND NEW (and mouth watering) I can’t wait for this one!

@Ilovelife123 - so HAPPY to see you! 

Thank you for sneak peek info. Can you share anything else?

Will the TS be a bath and body set? What's in it? Price?

I'm definitely interested in the Vanilla Cinnamon 😍 What are the new gourmand scents??? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CorrTor wrote:

I agree @Chi-town girl . Although not too late for a gift for yourself!!

There have been really great prices on Korres products on HSN for a few weeks now. The 1 liter shower gels, some of the body creams and other sets. Let's see if the TS next month can top that!

@CorrTor - yes, now that we have some sneak peek info, I am interested! 

There have been some good deals from Korres and Perlier. I picked up a few items but mostly using stash

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl, Hi! ❤️ Yes, it’s bath and body!! I was sent shower gels and a 13.53oz Elastismooth butters! I don’t know the price, or *exactly* what the pack up will be, but I have to assume we get those products. I can’t share the new scents yet. I’m waiting for Stephanie to share the two new ones. Vanilla cinnamon is always a winner! 😍 The 2 new ones are SO good! I will share as soon as she gives me the green light. I can tell you, with 100% honesty, I will be buying at least 5 of each gourmand scent. My mother visited and stole one of the new gourmands. 😬, Ironically, MY HUSBAND won’t let go of the other new gourmand. This is the most excited I’ve been about a TS all year. Say a prayer for my MasterCard. LOL! You’re going to LOVE these!
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@Chi-town girl, Hi! ❤️ Yes, it’s bath and body!! I was sent shower gels and a 13.53oz Elastismooth butters! I don’t know the price, or *exactly* what the pack up will be, but I have to assume we get those products. I can’t share the new scents yet. I’m waiting for Stephanie to share the two new ones. Vanilla cinnamon is always a winner! 😍 The 2 new ones are SO good! I will share as soon as she gives me the green light. I can tell you, with 100% honesty, I will be buying at least 5 of each gourmand scent. My mother visited and stole one of the new gourmands. 😬, Ironically, MY HUSBAND won’t let go of the other new gourmand. This is the most excited I’ve been about a TS all year. Say a prayer for my MasterCard. LOL! You’re going to LOVE these!

Hahaha @Ilovelife123 - yes, you have me excited too! I'm glad you were given advance products to try! I understand about you not being able to share more right now. We will await anxiously for more info 

Thank You!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I will share THE MOMENT I’m allowed. I know I keep saying this, but I’ve not been this excited for a TS ALL YEAR. “Gourmand scents” are my love language 😆