Valued Contributor

Re: KORRES Beauty Gifts - HSN TS / Dec 16th

Thanks for all the info @Ilovelife123 @Chi-town girl  I love Korres and am always tempted by new scents but $39.99 isn't such a good price. There was an Olive TS earlier in the year with 2 shower gels and 2 creams for the same price. Is it possible they will lower the price for the actual TS day? 

Respected Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

Thanks for all the info @Ilovelife123 @Chi-town girl  I love Korres and am always tempted by new scents but $39.99 isn't such a good price. There was an Olive TS earlier in the year with 2 shower gels and 2 creams for the same price. Is it possible they will lower the price for the actual TS day? 

@CorrTor  I believe that TS had 2 - 200ml of the body cream and this one is 1 - 400ml of body butter, so you are actually getting the same deal (although I do prefer 2 tubes and not the one larger one, especially when I don't open the second set until later).

Respected Contributor

I have to say, I was prepared to only consider the Vanilla Chestnut, but that Sugar Plum does sound good too!  I wish HSN would let you change scent on AutoShip, like QVC does and then I could switch it up and try more scents. 

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I have to say, I was prepared to only consider the Vanilla Chestnut, but that Sugar Plum does sound good too!  I wish HSN would let you change scent on AutoShip, like QVC does and then I could switch it up and try more scents. 

@sueinsf - I dislike the fact that HSN assigns a different item# to beauty items for different colors or scents.

It causes CS to do backflips for exchanges. And it's a double backflip if it involves A/S. Speaking from recent experience...a supervisor had to assist me. He was very helpful but it was complicated!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

@CorrTor  I believe that TS had 2 - 200ml of the body cream and this one is 1 - 400ml of body butter, so you are actually getting the same deal (although I do prefer 2 tubes and not the one larger one, especially when I don't open the second set until later).

Yes, @sueinsf is correct. Usually the Olive line is higher priced except for TS offers

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf - I dislike the fact that HSN assigns a different item# to beauty items for different colors or scents.

It causes CS to do backflips for exchanges. And it's a double backflip if it involves A/S. Speaking from recent experience...a supervisor had to assist me. He was very helpful but it was complicated!

@Chi-town girl I hadn't thought of that!  I was thinking though, if I got the Vanilla Chestnut on A/S and for some reason didn't like it, I'd try to exchange it for the Vanilla Cinnamon.  While maybe not easy, sounds like it could be done from your experience.

Mr. Rebates has been offering a 10% HSN rebate - don't know how much longer that will be in effect and it would be nice to get the extra $ back on this (even better on two!).

Respected Contributor

Guys - Not only does Mr. Rebates have 10% rebate instead of 3%, but they have a $15 off $75+ coupon which expires 12/17, so if you get more than one before it's the TS the coupon works!  Might work after it's a TS but you never know...

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Ilovelife123! I am going to order the sugar plum and vanilla cinnamon now.  

Valued Contributor

Does the vanilla cinnamon smell like cinnamon buns?

I'm getting the Sugar Plum, too. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Vanilla Cinnamon "Whipped, creamy vanilla blended with warm and spicy cinnamon"

Korres 3-piece Body Set with Tote - Vanilla Cinnamon AS

811-792

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.