Respected Contributor

Re: KKW Beauty--Tati LOVED it

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

I was a bit surprised that YouTube super star Tati Westbrook really liked the Kim Kardashian West Contour and Highlight Kit!!!

@Swissguy  I'm surprised too.  Well, not really.  

I figured the thumbnail that implied she didn't like it was probably misleading.  Then the title, "The TRUTH About Kim Kardashian Contour..."  

What epic revelation did I miss?  LoL

Nothing.  Just Tati being dramatic, per usual.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I like that Tati didn't bow down to what people think and had Jeffree  Starr on. I didn't like that she deleted  the coments though , but it is her chanel.

Except she said she doesn't get into drama, but then chose to get into the drama.  She's now part of the "cool kids club".  She used to be my favorite.  Now she just seems like she's the awkward kid who is trying too hard to fit in with the "cool kids".  Not interested in her much anymore.

Trusted Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel - haha!! No revelation, just a catchy video title to get people to watch and think she was going to dare to say something negative about KKW make-up. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@JoElla wrote:

I used to respect Tati a lot, until she did a collab with Jeffrey Star.  And then she deleted a ton of comments, wrote an "explanation" and deleted that.  

You and me both. Stephanie Nicole called her out on it in a very respectful way and I'm glad she did. Tati lost me as a viewer...not that she cares.

Respected Contributor

I won't buy these or any of the Kylie cosmetics. The Kylie liquid lips are made in the same factory as Colourpop and look at the price difference??! 

I don't find myself watching Tati anymore and haven't for a while. 

Regular Contributor

I see the Kardashians as grifters. I wouldn't buy a thing that they slap their name on.

Esteemed Contributor

@JoElla wrote:

I used to respect Tati a lot, until she did a collab with Jeffrey Star.  And then she deleted a ton of comments, wrote an "explanation" and deleted that.  

I suspect this is the reason she didnt get the invite to KKW's.

I stopped watching after this, too. The "I got a LV bag a free plane trip and freebies to unbox".... some viewers comments were heartbreaking. Like "Im struggling to make a living".

No wonder she deleted them. As a Tony Robbins devotee she only allows positivity!

Respected Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

@JoElla wrote:

I stopped watching after this, too. The "I got a LV bag a free plane trip and freebies to unbox".... some viewers comments were heartbreaking. Like "Im struggling to make a living".

No wonder she deleted them. As a Tony Robbins devotee she only allows positivity!

The old "I'm living paycheck to paycheck - how dare you have nice things when I don't" guilt trip.  I don't like J Star either and I think the LV bag was butt ugly, but she's free to be friends with and buy and receive anything she wants.  

She gets a lot of free stuff because that's her job -- to review products.  If you want free stuff, start a YouTube channel, buy professional lighting and cameras, learn how to edit and upload your videos and gain lots of followers.  Easy peasy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

@Snowpuppy wrote:

@JoElla wrote:

The old "I'm living paycheck to paycheck - how dare you have nice things when I don't" guilt trip.  I don't like J Star either and I think the LV bag was butt ugly, but she's free to be friends with and buy and receive anything she wants.  

She gets a lot of free stuff because that's her job -- to review products.  If you want free stuff, start a YouTube channel, buy professional lighting and cameras, learn how to edit and upload your videos and gain lots of followers.  Easy peasy.

@Mellie32  I don't know if it would be that easy.  Do you think Tati would have the degree of success she has if she was not attractive?  I kind of doubt it.  And how do you propose that people living paycheck to paycheck buy professional lighting and cameras?  On credit?  As far as I'm concerned, that would be a very irresponsible way to spend your money (or a bank's money) if you don't have much of it, because success is not sure thing.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JoElla wrote:

I could not agree more. She sold out, and got a ton of subscribers bc of it, even though she lost a lot. I appreciated Stephanie Nicole's comments on it (her BOMB makeup video). I just cannot support him in any way, and Tati's off my list now, too.