Frequent Contributor

Re: KISS Instawave Automatic Curler

I was wondering about shorter hair also. Plus, I want to see how to do the back of your hair. With longer hair, you can just pull it over your shoulder. With shorter hair, however, you can't do that. I'm hoping in the demonstration they give us more info. By the way, I also tried the Conair one and thought I was actually going to have to cut my hair off it was so tangled in the machine. I'm hoping this one is way easier
Frequent Contributor

Just used mine yesterday! My hair came out amazing. I sectioned it in 3/4 sections and curled each section in 3 or 4 pieces. I was able to curl it in different directions. Getting used to wear the barrel goes and the direction you want to curl takes some time. My new trick is think curl away goes in back and curl forward goes in front. I have lots of layers in my hair. The longest is below my shoulder blades and the shortest is to the nape of my neck. I was able to curl all of it pretty easily. This was only the second time I've tried using it. So far I really like it.
New Contributor

Yup, the curls do hold with Kiss Instawave but for those who are still looking for more details and answers. Guys, this page helps.Just sharing.