Honored Contributor

Re: KIM’S LIPPIES CHARLOTTE TILBURY DUPE

@Lattelvr wrote:

I have two of Kim's kisser fixers, the true nude is my favorite.  If you get the 3 piece set, the liquid lipstick is definitely a matte.  Personally, I like matte lippies and it stays on.  It's a great nude shade.  If you apply lighter, it comes out on your lips as a lighter nude and of course the opposite applies if you apply it heavier.  I wear the true nude gloss almost everyday to work.  It's the perfect gloss because it's a subtle nude and it doesn't scream look at my glossed up lips for the office.  LOL!

@Lattelvr   There may be 2 different sets available. The one I’m referring to has a lip liner, lipstick (bullet) & lip gloss. I haven’t seen a matte liquid lipstick. I’ll check into that.

Respected Contributor

Re: KIM’S LIPPIES CHARLOTTE TILBURY DUPE

@Shanus wrote:

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I spent upwards of $55 at Nordstrom sale for CT Pillow Talk Set (liner, lipstick and gloss). Trying it on next to Kim Gravel’s Nude Kisser Fixer...almost exact dupe..same 3 pieces in a set. 

Thank you!. Which shade is the dupe? Is it True Nude? They all have Nude in the name, so I need more info, please. Smiley Happy

@Phantom41   Sorry, I called it Nude, but it’s the True Nude.

Thank you for the clarification, @Shanus. I will check it out.