Esteemed Contributor

Re: KELLY RIPA’S HAIR LINE TODAY

I have a 60' TV and something definetly made her hair look odd 

Honored Contributor

Another WOW!! Kelly Ripa always looks nice, plain and simple. Nothing going on with her hair, it looked fine. Move on ladies....

"Pure Michigan"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ok @Shanus...I am watching now where Kelly is interviewing Alec Baldwin and she has about an inch or so of  product darker than her hair. I guess Christopher doesn't make a light blonde shade. 

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Another WOW!! Kelly Ripa always looks nice, plain and simple. Nothing going on with her hair, it looked fine. Move on ladies....

@ID2  A few of us saw it and find it baffling and interesting. Please feel free to skip to another thread.

Trusted Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're kind of bossy, aren't you? Who put you in charge of telling us what we can talk about, or where, or when?

Take your own advice--if you don't like where a discussion is going, you can alwayse "move on".

Honored Contributor

Kelly once said she was growing her hair out and it was in that awkward stage. Maybe that's why she wears it pulled back.