Honored Contributor

KELLY RIPA’S HAIR LINE TODAY

Kristopher Buckle claims to do Kelly’s makeup and has that hair product to touch up roots or fill in sparse areas. Not a great match on Kelly today! It looks like a light brown ring around her face to cover her hair line since it’s pulled up into a ponytail.

Not a great advertisement for his product.

Honored Contributor

Re: KELLY RIPA’S HAIR LINE TODAY

@Shanus wrote:

Kristopher Buckle claims to do Kelly’s makeup and has that hair product to touch up roots or fill in sparse areas. Not a great match on Kelly today! It looks like a light brown ring around her face to cover her hair line since it’s pulled up into a ponytail.

@Shanus, I have noticed she is wearing her hair pulled away from her face lately. I didn't see her today but it is strange if she has a brown ring because she actually is 100% gray. Yesterday she appeared to have no roots coming in. Maybe it was the studio's lighting...

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus, I have noticed she is wearing her hair pulled away from her face lately. I didn't see her today but it is strange if she has a brown ring because she actually is 100% gray. Yesterday she appeared to have no roots coming in. Maybe it was the studio's lighting...

@Trinity11  Maybe that stuff was applied to make her hair look thicker. I’ve seen Buckle demonstrate that product to also alter the face shape by tweaking the hair line. Sometimes it’s better to leave things as they are.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Trinity11  Maybe that stuff was applied to make her hair look thicker. I’ve seen Buckle demonstrate that product to also alter the face shape by tweaking the hair line. Sometimes it’s better to leave things as they are.

@Shanus...it does seem like "roots" on blonde hair is very in right now. Personally, I dislike it and prefer the Grace Kelly look. But then I am old school anyway about hair. It should be natural looking and not two toned.

Honored Contributor

Is it a wig?...maybe?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Is it a wig?...maybe?

@SilleeMee  I would think a ponytail wig would be difficult...getting the back to look right, etc. Just flipping channels, that glaring ring around the hair stuck out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nene Leakes has some wigs that look like her hair is pulled back or in a bun. Those look like they are laced completely around, front, sides and back. They look like real hair. It is possible to have a pony-tail wig. @Shanus

download.jpg

Honored Contributor

If you go to the kellyandryan dot com and watch the part just after the interview with Emilia Clarke, there is Kelly and Ryan introducing the American Idol singer, and the lighting changes Kelly's hair as she turns her head.

It seems to me to just be a light effect.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am not impressed with him and his makeup.  That stick foundation is fine if you are on TV and need super coverage.  Women want 2 things - tinted moisturizer so your skin shines throught with some coverage; and a very lightweight foundation with full coverge.  Gone are the days of thick foundation.  He only offers 2 shades of lipstick.  I was not impressed when I first checked out his line at the Q. He seems to be a pretty nice person but he needs some improvement to his makeup line.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

purchased his mascara during the beauty with benefits event. i have to say that i was pleasantly surprised at how much i liked it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein