Honored Contributor

I cannot remember the last time there was an on air presentation of Kate Somerville. I use Exfolikate and have loved the product for years, but this line has stayed under the radar on the Q.

Does anyone else like and use it?

Trusted Contributor

Re: KATE SOMERVILLE RE-APPEARS

I use it !! I really like it, i just ordered my fav, the deep tissue repair kit. I know they are expensive, but i haven't found anything else that works and feels so good on my skin. I try to stock up on easy-pay days. I worry they may not carry it anymore ! 

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3wrote:

I use it !! I really like it, i just ordered my fav, the deep tissue repair kit. I know they are expensive, but i haven't found anything else that works and feels so good on my skin. I try to stock up on easy-pay days. I worry they may not carry it anymore ! 

@dogsx3  I’m happy to see it back.

Honored Contributor

I use to use and love many of her products until she sold the company. That's why you're seeing all "new and improved" in the line. Sadly, many of the beloved items are gone and what replaced them isn't great.

Add that to her divorce and I can see why she hasn't been around lately. Stressful stuff in her life.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIamwrote:

I use to use and love many of her products until she sold the company. That's why you're seeing all "new and improved" in the line. Sadly, many of the beloved items are gone and what replaced them isn't great.

Add that to her divorce and I can see why she hasn't been around lately. Stressful stuff in her life.

@SahmIam  I haven’t noticed any difference in what I use.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus We may not have used the same products. Smiley Happy  

My favorite that she discontinued was the Creamy eyemakeup remover. LOVED it. Gone. : (

BTW, the line pulled out of all Neiman Marcus stores; SA's have no clue as to why as it sold quite well.

Super Contributor

I read a January 2018 article that Unilever is focusing on new distribution channels for Kate Somerville products, including the U.K., China and Ulta.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

I cannot remember the last time there was an on air presentation of Kate Somerville. I use Exfolikate and have loved the product for years, but this line has stayed under the radar on the Q.

Does anyone else like and use it?

I use 1x a month or so the ExfoliKate Mask whi ch makes my skin feel so clean and really helps w/clearing conjestion.

Honored Contributor

@lovinglifewrote:

I read a January 2018 article that Unilever is focusing on new distribution channels for Kate Somerville products, including the U.K., China and Ulta.

Does this means animal testing will be part of the brand now?

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIamwrote:

@SahmIamthis is why I stay with tried and true product lines, not an esthetian who sells products no matter how much people like these.. it can disappear or change at any given moment. Happens often. I kinda thought something was up with KS and not seeing her line on here these days much...maybe the past 2 weeks but not much before that.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky