Honored Contributor

Juvia's Place Liquid Blush

[ Edited ]

At first I thought these were lip products.  I see a few shades I'd like to have.

JP.jpg

A buildable radiant, pigmented and blendable formulation, will accentuate your natural features in all the right places for an effortlessly flawless finish on any complexion $18 each

Sweet Berries : Deep Burgundy Tone
Perky Poppy:  Deep earthy tone
Lily Love:  Rich and deep bronzed warm earthy tones
Soft Tulip : Soft Pops of Peach 
Rosey Posey : Beauty Rose Tones
Dahlia : Burnt Red Tone
Barbie Rose: Rose Pink 
Blushed Lily: Hot Fushia Pink
Pink Lady: Candy Pink 
Peach Rose: Pinky Peach 
Coral Rose: Nude Coral 
Marigold: Soft Peach 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Juvia's Place Liquid Blush

@monicakm I love liquid blush, I'll be curious to see some reviews of these.  These are only $16 so the price is good.  I wish their website showed the shades on different skin tones so it would be easier to see what the colors look like.  The swatches make them look very shiny, they look like lip glosses just like the packaging does.

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

Seeing these blushes just reminds me how much I enjoy this line.  I think I'll wear the two-colored powder blush compact I have of theirs for my big night tomorrow night.  

I've got my eye on a couple of the new liquid blushes.  How about you?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

They are very pretty.  Last week my daughter asked me  if I've ever used liquid blush. I told her you know I'd be the last one to try new makeup.  She said oh yeah you're a "one blush wonder". Ha ha ha. Anyway she bought NYX liquid blush called Sweet Cheeks in the color Baby Doll.  She couldn't use it because it was too pink for her. She has olive undertones in her skin.  She passed it onto me.  I tried it, but it's weird.  When I put it on, my skin kinda flaked off under it.  Not a good look.  I still like my 1.25  Dollar Tree blush the best.  Looks so natural and no powdery residue.  I'm not sure why that happened because the color was pretty.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm I've only tried eye shadow from this line and I really liked it.  My favorite blushes of all time are the Rare Beauty liquid blushes, so I'm hoping I like these as much.  There are definitely a few of the lighter colors that I am interested in.  I have very fair skin with some redness so a lot of blushes are just too pigmented for my skin which is why I always like to see the colors swatched on different skin tones before I buy.  

I loved how Rare Beauty had some smaller sizes in a three pack so that we could try them out.  I wish more brands would do that.  I always have a hard time deciding which color to pick when there're a lot of shades.

If you pick any of these up, be sure to let us know which shades and if you like them or not.

Honored Contributor

The only liquid blush I've ever used was a Becca one.  It was very intense so I could only use the tiniest drop that I could get from the tube and the rub my fingers together until almost dry before patting onto my cheeks.  Otherwise, it would be too much.  But, it was the one blush I could wear on bare skin.