Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Juvia's Place I Prep I Prime

Have you ever lost anything before  you got a chance to use it? (sigh)  Most of the beauty YTers I watch wear this or p. louise e/s primers.  I finally caved and bought the Juvia's Place product.  LOST IT! I tore my bathroom apart, 3 times, three hours, looking for it.  I KNOW I got it because I have the freebie peppermint lip gloss they sent.  My husband said just buy another tube.  I wasn't about to!  I lost it, I didn't feel I deserved another tube.  He insisted so I did.  HORRIBLE STUFF!  It dried out my eyelids and made them look very crepey(sp?).  Two thumbs down.

I PREP I PRIME EYESHADOW PRIMER BUNDLE

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Juvia's Place I Prep I Prime

I'm not shocked by that.  IIRC, people were saying similar things about their foundations.  Also have heard that the P. Louise base is dry and overrated.  I've not tried these things, but reviews from people who are not in their 20's anymore have made me steer clear of them.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

I really like the Juvia's Place e/s palettes so between that and all the YTers that use it, I felt fairly safe in buying it :/  I'll be returning it.

Honored Contributor

I've never tried this.

I love Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials.  It's pricey but it has color to it so it cancels out lid darkness.

For cheap I really like the Milani one.  It looks tinted out of the tube but it spreads out clear.  I generally use a little concealer over my lids and then put this over the top and it's perfect.

Honored Contributor

I have the Milani one.  Kept it during the decluttering process of last night.  I think anything would be better than the Juvia's Place product.  My eyelids aren't really dry and definitely not oily.  It should have worked.