Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus, My order came in yesterday, after an eternity.  Yup, about $300 worth.  Can you guess what I’m going to do?  I have spent the budget of a tiny country at this place over the years.

Valued Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel  Hi Mistri! I followed all over there& left you (or tried to lol ) a note to say hi&Thank you for posting the fun gifs all year in Among Friends 😊 

I haven't seen Lilac Tree post in so long. I always think of her and wonder how she's doing. And a poster named Half Pint. I hope Lilac Tree or her daughter read here before they shut down.  So she knows she's missed and where we all went. Geez can't believe they didn't wait until after the holidays at least to shut the boards down. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@monicakm 

Honey, I am not going to leave those lovely ladies in Weight Watchers in the cold!  I told them I will give them my help and I did!  Somehow I think I forgot to delete a phone number!

We have all walks of life and health issues and they're losing, bless 'em!

I was back on in less than a minute!

They can count their dang seconds till.......

We are not permitted to post personal information here, we all agreed when we signed up. That's probably why you were put in a time out.

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

I tried following the directions and can’t get in,  So, we are stopping the forums here and moderators are refusing the link to be posted?  Is this true?  I give up.

@PamfromCT   This is not a link....just enter it in and it will take you there.

mellyg.proboards.com 

Esteemed Contributor

@DianeJ2 wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel  Hi Mistri! I followed all over there& left you (or tried to lol ) a note to say hi&Thank you for posting the fun gifs all year in Among Friends 😊 

I haven't seen Lilac Tree post in so long. I always think of her and wonder how she's doing. And a poster named Half Pint. I hope Lilac Tree or her daughter read here before they shut down.  So she knows she's missed and where we all went. Geez can't believe they didn't wait until after the holidays at least to shut the boards down. 

@DianeJ2   It is sad.  It would've been nice for them to wait.  I guess business is business.

I hope LilacTree is doing alright.  I'm glad you made it over to ProBoards!! Heart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

What?  What has transpired in the last 8 hours?  Q has changed their minds and want us to stay?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

What?  What has transpired in the last 8 hours?  Q has changed their minds and want us to stay?

@monicakm 

@Shanus 

I think it’s more that they want us to leave on their terms.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

I will create an account and I know ALL about being deleted and even banned Smiley Surprised  I feel NO love from the mods here.  All I've ever tried to be was helpful and friendly. 

@monicakm 

Well, then it seems I am in MARVELOUS company!!!  Are you my twin?  I got banned yesterday!  I went in through "bing"!!!!!  Used my password and everything!

You have done an incredibly large amount of good!  Many thanks!Smiley Happy

@ECBG You got banned from here or the new site?

@Lucky Charm LuckCharm...hey there...would love for you to sign up over there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess @monicakm @Shanus @mistriTsquirrel @on the bay 

I'm on their ladies and it is SOOOO much better!

My avatar is my Love Nugget Shadow!!!! and I am still ECBG.Smiley Happy

@ECBG   Never knew how to have an avatar here. That's something I'll have to learn how to do...thinking a blinking green eye w/ long lashes. LOL Where do you have the ability to do this? Oh wait. Let me learn to post replies first. 

@Shanus 

You are such a card!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

@monicakm   OK. I'm in the dark.I haven't been on these boards or the new site for a day or more. What happened?