Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Some people have created a board at ProBoards if you want to join.  First you go to ProBoards (just Google it). click on Search Forums, and enter q Forum Friends.  At that point, you can create an account. You can't create an account until you find the board you want to join.  You don't have to give your real name, just an E-mail address and create a Username.

Would love to see all my beauty friends there.  Can't post the link to it since the mods here are deleting them.  They may even delete this post for all I know.  Spread the word.

@Icegoddess    MAY DAY! MAY DAY! I have an account but cannot navigate that site. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Just so you know

[ Edited ]

Just registered but I have no idea how to do my avatar!  I found it on my computer but how do I put it in my profile.  Can anyone help me with this??

referring to proboards....

EDIT....OK I finally figured it out LOL!  I have my beautiful tsavorite gem uploaded now...feel much better!!

I like it over there....it is setting up nicely.  Just have to get used to it.  I am so grateful to everyone that got this new board available! 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Some people have created a board at ProBoards if you want to join.  First you go to ProBoards (just Google it). click on Search Forums, and enter q Forum Friends.  At that point, you can create an account. You can't create an account until you find the board you want to join.  You don't have to give your real name, just an E-mail address and create a Username.

Would love to see all my beauty friends there.  Can't post the link to it since the mods here are deleting them.  They may even delete this post for all I know.  Spread the word.

@Icegoddess    MAY DAY! MAY DAY! I have an account but cannot navigate that site. 

@Shanus what do you need?

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune  @WaJa61 @DianeJ2 

Has anyone heard from @LilacTree lately?

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess Thanks for the heads up.  I don't post often, but usually find time to visit the forums if not daily, at least every few days.  I like reading the boards.  It's fun, informative and at times, sassy.  I have been helping DD and SIL with their move so haven't visited the forums for over a week.

Imagine my shock and surprise to find out the forums is going kaput.

I think it's a terrible decision on QVC's part.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

I will create an account and I know ALL about being deleted and even banned Smiley Surprised  I feel NO love from the mods here.  All I've ever tried to be was helpful and friendly. 

@monicakm 

Well, then it seems I am in MARVELOUS company!!!  Are you my twin?  I got banned yesterday!  I went in through "bing"!!!!!  Used my password and everything!

You have done an incredibly large amount of good!  Many thanks!Smiley Happy

@ECBG You got banned from here or the new site?

Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel,

I was thinking about Lilac Tree too today and wondering if she was ok.

And thank you for your note tooSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just so you know

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel,

I was thinking about Lilac Tree too today and wondering if she was ok.

And thank you for your note tooSmiley Happy

@on the bay  Thank YOU for the sweet note you left for me. Heart   I'm glad you're here to see the info about the new board.  I don't know how aggressively the mods are deleting stuff at this point.  If the boards are shutting down, that means they are probably losing their jobs. Smiley Sad  I hope they have been given enough notice to find decent jobs elsewhere.  

I've been wondering for awhile about Lilac Tree.  I know she wasn't typing much anymore, but wondered if she was still stopping by the boards occasionally and would want to know what happened to us all.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shanus what do you need?

@Icegoddess ...Just practice and patience. Thanks for your reply.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Rut Ro!  It was the Bing browser that got you banned or you got banned and entered back in with a different browser?  You smart sneaky little thing you! Smiley Very Happy  What did you do to get banned?  The last time they kicked me out it was for an very small (I think 3 letters) embedded link in a long paragraph.  I didn't even see it.  I was trying to help someone with returning some shoes she bought.

I've emailed their social team and asked them to please let me know what I'm doing wrong...I've been banned 4 times Smiley Surprised  About a month ago I reached out to the social media section of QVC with some questions concerning the forum.  No reply.  I was banned for a week the last time and after talking to someone on QVC facebook, she reduced my "sentence" to 3 days.  Those were some LOOOONG three days Smiley Sad  I don't want to leave but if we have more freedom, that will be nice.  I'm afraid many active members won't move to our new home tho and that's a shame.