Honored Contributor

Some people have created a board at ProBoards if you want to join.  First you go to ProBoards (just Google it). click on Search Forums, and enter q Forum Friends.  At that point, you can create an account. You can't create an account until you find the board you want to join.  You don't have to give your real name, just an E-mail address and create a Username.

Would love to see all my beauty friends there.  Can't post the link to it since the mods here are deleting them.  They may even delete this post for all I know.  Spread the word.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Some people have created a board at ProBoards if you want to join.  First you go to ProBoards (just Google it). click on Search Forums, and enter q Forum Friends.  At that point, you can create an account. You can't create an account until you find the board you want to join.  You don't have to give your real name, just an E-mail address and create a Username.

Would love to see all my beauty friends there.  Can't post the link to it since the mods here are deleting them.  They may even delete this post for all I know.  Spread the word.

They only delete a live link. Try mellyg.proboards.com. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Just so you know

[ Edited ]

This was so easy to join. thank you to @Mellyg and to @Icegoddess . I love having a place to continue on to read about ya'all and learning from ya'all. 

Super Contributor

@Icegoddess I am over there now.  Although I don't follow beauty much, I would like to know about something to help my extremely dry skin on my face.  

new nickname 4 is now Donswife48

Please join me also.

Honored Contributor

I will create an account and I know ALL about being deleted and even banned Smiley Surprised  I feel NO love from the mods here.  All I've ever tried to be was helpful and friendly. 

Respected Contributor

I just registered.  It is really nice and a lot of Q posters are there.

Honored Contributor

For extremely dry skin on yours (and my) face here are my go to hero products.  These aren't listed in any kind of order.

I'm a big fan of Glow Recipe, The Ordinary and Tatcha.  Along with advice from James Welsh, my face is thisclose to perfect....because perfection doesn't exist

I don't have dark spots to get rid of

An essence

Glow Reciep PHA

Snail Mucin

while face is still wet, HA.

Niacinamide

Glow Recipe Moisturizer for daytime OR Tatcha Gel Cream

Tatcha Dewy Night Cream at night

Make skincare a enjoyable routine.  The more you enjoy it, the more you'll put into it and the results will speak for themselves.  In my bathroom I have a scented candle, music or YT videos to watch, dimmed lighting and organized products.  I top off my night time routine with a fragrance suitable for sleeping and a yummy smelling lip mask Smiley Happy  

If you wear foundation, it's going to look so much better once you get the dryness under control.  I use many of these products under my makeup too.

Contributor

I created an account there earlier today. I really like the layout. I hope more people sign up. I had signed up for the Delphi Forums last night, but the layout seemed a little complicated.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I will create an account and I know ALL about being deleted and even banned Smiley Surprised  I feel NO love from the mods here.  All I've ever tried to be was helpful and friendly. 

@monicakm 

Well, then it seems I am in MARVELOUS company!!!  Are you my twin?  I got banned yesterday!  I went in through "bing"!!!!!  Used my password and everything!

You have done an incredibly large amount of good!  Many thanks!Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Tink814 wrote:

I created an account there earlier today. I really like the layout. I hope more people sign up. I had signed up for the Delphi Forums last night, but the layout seemed a little complicated.

@Tink814 

I thought Wisteria Lane was rather messy.......Smiley Sad