Respected Contributor

Re: Just received my WEN CLV today- my inital impression of the scent

They have the CLV Styling Creme on Chaz's site. I should have mine tomorrow. I ordered it last Sunday with discount code

LOVEWEN20

and got 20% off, they may still be doing it.

I didn't want the mousse so it worked out better for me.

I had to order $100 at that time to get free shipping but I have gone back & put a SC in my cart just to see what would happen & it's giving me the discount and free shipping,

Honored Contributor

@rochelle wrote:

Hi Everyone!  I'm new to the forum and Wen, with my one year anniversary coming up the end of this month. I am so very pleased with my ventures into this product line and so appreciate all the helpful hints and tutorials posted.

Hey rochelle,

Welcome to the Wenners Forum & to the Wonderful World of WEN!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Daze, Hilary and Drythe, Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum. I look forward to sharing my experience and any questions I have going forward.

I thought my post disappeared when I initially hit the send button. It didn't show up in the queue for approximately three hours after I'd submitted it. This was a first, yet I was glad to see it mysteriously appear.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! 

Super Contributor

I'm loving the oil and RTM. I'm going to use the CC this morning.

Regular Contributor

I used this last night and posted that I love how it smells.  Well, this morning I am totally in love with the CLV CC!  I have naturally wavy hair and I never wear it that way because it just doesn't have an even wave to it and can look frizzy. I woke up this morning and my hair was perfectly wavy (after sleeping on it slightly damp). I didn't wear it that way today (curled it), but will be trying it out on the weekend to see if the waves last or frizz out.  

Even if the waves to fall out, I still love how my hair looks and feels. It's so soft and airy and I can't stop touching it.  I really wish that I hadn't purchased 2 gallons of other scents because I cannot justify buying any more WEN CC! If it's offered in gallons next year I will be buying.

BTW...I have color treated/highlighted, thick, long hair that's not overly damaged or dry. It's pretty normal.

Contributor

I love the clv too. I'm on third day hair and it still looks great with a nice wave and zero frizz. Might have to order another bottle or two.
Honored Contributor

I must admit with you ladies, 2nd and 3rd day hair was pretty darn amazing! CLV is a good one! The scent isn't really a deal breaker either for me, I just wish I loved the scent. But it is okay. I now kind of wish I could use it more and see if I maintain the results or if eventually it is drying.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I must admit with you ladies, 2nd and 3rd day hair was pretty darn amazing! CLV is a good one! The scent isn't really a deal breaker either for me, I just wish I loved the scent. But it is okay. I now kind of wish I could use it more and see if I maintain the results or if eventually it is drying.

I really like how moisturizing it feels to my hair but I'm not really a fan of the scent either.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I've been using it a lot.. I love the smell & how soft, light & clean it makes my hair feel. It hasn't been drying at all for me.

I mixed it with SHP yesterday & it was awesome Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

ohhh sugar, a CLV & SHP combo... now THAT might be deadly. Robot LOL I'm going to try that tomorrow.