Trusted Contributor

Just received my Bobbi Brown Nude Basics TSV--it is perfect!

I can't believe that my BB TSV is here yet, but it is! I received the porcelain choice. For reference I usually wear BB stick foundation in warm ivory and Bobbi's BB cream in Light. I am glad that I ordered the porcelain as it is barely lighter than the warm ivory and will not be noticeable on the face. The sand would have been very dark and heavy for me. The eyeshadow palette is great. The sparkle shadows are very light and I will put them on top of the nude and hot stone shadow for a shimmer. If you are young, you may want to wear them just on top by themselves, but they are light and do not look garish. The lipgloss is great for summer when it is really hot. The blush is nice it has more color payoff than the lighter color I have from BB's site. I only wear that blush on my lips now because the color payoff is too light this is a more sophisticated rose pink color. The eyeliner is very smooth really good strong color I will need to use this with a light hand. I am happy I order this kit and I also ordered it on auto-delivery so I am looking forward to another kit.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Just received my Bobbi Brown Nude Basics TSV--it is perfect!

me too, I'm so thrilled with how fast it came! At first glance, I think I will get a lot of wear out of these products. I also got the porcelain palette (I use her porcelain skin foundation stick already).

Trusted Contributor

Nice!!! It looked like a lovely kit!! The AD colors sound really amazing, as well!

Contributor

How many auto deliveries are with this one? one or two I don't recall them ever saying or I was just not paying attention

Trusted Contributor

On 5/1/2014 cocomo said:

How many auto deliveries are with this one? one or two I don't recall them ever saying or I was just not paying attention

Hi cocomo! There is just one more shipment.

Contributor

On 5/1/2014 Karena said:
On 5/1/2014 cocomo said:

How many auto deliveries are with this one? one or two {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I don't recall them ever saying or I was just not paying attention

Hi cocomo! There is just one more shipment. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks Karena, I can be happy with just one more LOL great kit hope to get it soon {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

I concur! The kit provides a fantastic every day look. I'm so glad I bought one for my mother for Mother's Day.
Valued Contributor

I can't wait to get mine.

For the ladies who say they can't wear sparkle in eye shadow...I like just putting a touch of the sparkly shadows over the matte shadow just on the ball of my eye..not on the entire eyelid...and I add a touch of light colored sparkly shadow with a pencil brush on the inner corners of my eyes.

I find that if I stay away from the crepey parts of my eyelid, and don't use wild colors, I love the sparkle/shimmer.

I don't have any greys/silvers in my eyeshadow collection, so the September shipment will be a nice addition.

Valued Contributor

After using this kit exclusively for over a week, I just posted the following review...with 5 stars !!

My title was something like...I love this kit

"My title says it all. Ilove the little foundation/concealer kit, it stays in my tote for touchups. I am using every single eyeshadow. I am 56 and use the two sparkly shadows just on the inner corners of my eyes, it brightens my eyes and no fall out using this way. The other eyeshadows are matte. I am using every single shade, and on me they last until I take them off at night (and that's without using a primer on my lids). I use the darkest shade with a little smudge brush along the tops of my eyelashes.
The blush is not red, as some have posted, but a lovely rosy pink shade that leaves a naturally pretty flush. I also use it on my lips, and then put the gloss on top.
I am using the pencil along my inner lash line on my upper lids. Stays all days and doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
I highly recommend this kit. for reference, my foundation color choice was "Sand"."