Honored Contributor

Re: Just purchased the SimpleHuman mirror at Costco Great price!

I got mine on Prime Day last year so if you miss it a Costco you might find it then 

not sure if you can use a BBB coupon for that 

Respected Contributor

Awesome find!  i bought mine from Nordstrom Anivesary sale last year and LOVE IT!  enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@PhilosophyGirl22 wrote:

There are several things I love about this mirror (I have the full sized and the travel sized.) Clarity is outstanding - I love the auto on and off feature. And the company stands behind its warranty. When I realized that I was having to recharge more often than I was when it was new, I was walked through some trouble shooting before the company paid for me to return to them for repair. I still wasn't getting a full month out of a charge and so they shipped me a brand new mirror. New mirror is perfect and I'm in love again Smiley Happy 

@PhilosophyGirl22 @SeaMaiden 

Amazing CS! Mine wasn’t charging in December and they mailed me a new charging cord after doing some troubleshooting.

Well, it charges but it hasn’t been holding a charge for long & the red/green lights were not working the way they should. I tracked how long it held a charge for a few weeks and called them tonight. They emailed me a mailing label and I’m sending it to them for repairs. They said they will replace it if they can’t fix it. 

I purchased my mirror in 2015.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I am in the market for one.  I never dreamed of spending that much.  The reviews are great.  What makes it that good?  

I have the same question as @Pecky .   How does this mirror stand out from other mirrors?  I don't know much about it.  Why the price?

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@PhilosophyGirl22 wrote:

There are several things I love about this mirror (I have the full sized and the travel sized.) Clarity is outstanding - I love the auto on and off feature. And the company stands behind its warranty. When I realized that I was having to recharge more often than I was when it was new, I was walked through some trouble shooting before the company paid for me to return to them for repair. I still wasn't getting a full month out of a charge and so they shipped me a brand new mirror. New mirror is perfect and I'm in love again Smiley Happy 

@PhilosophyGirl22 @SeaMaiden 

Amazing CS! Mine wasn’t charging in December and they mailed me a new charging cord after doing some troubleshooting.

Well, it charges but it hasn’t been holding a charge for long & the red/green lights were not working the way they should. I tracked how long it held a charge for a few weeks and called them tonight. They emailed me a mailing label and I’m sending it to them for repairs. They said they will replace it if they can’t fix it. 

I purchased my mirror in 2015.

@SeaMaiden @PhilosophyGirl22 

My mirror was partly charged when I mailed it... I packed it well in recycled bubble wrap. There was a slight space between the edges of the box where I’d taped it closed... An eerie green light was shining out of it! LOL I realized the the bubble wrap is green. Very funny! I hope it doesn’t get flagged.