Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Just purchased the SimpleHuman mirror at Costco Great price!

@drizzellla wrote:

That is interesting. I just went to the Costco website. There was no SimpleHuman mirror on the website. Just a Zadro was listed. It is double sided 1X and 10X. 

@drizzellla   I bought in in the physical Costco store yesterday for $119.00.  Call your local Costco and ask if they have in stock. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

That is interesting. I just went to the Costco website. There was no SimpleHuman mirror on the website. Just a Zadro was listed. It is double sided 1X and 10X. 

@drizzellla   I bought in in the physical Costco store yesterday for $119.00.  Call your local Costco and ask if they have in stock. 

Thanks SeaMaiden

We were just at Costco yesterday. Everytime I go past Customer Service they always seem busy and there is always a line. I will go back next week to look.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

Thanks SeaMaiden

We were just at Costco yesterday. Everytime I go past Customer Service they always seem busy and there is always a line. I will go back next week to look.

@drizzellla  The price of $119 was in their sale booklet they mail off... so you might not put off going in as it might end very soon and it will return back to its price of $159.00.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

Thanks SeaMaiden

@drizzellla  The price of $119 was in their sale booklet they mail off... so you might not put off going in as it might end very soon and it will return back to its price of $159.00.

That is too weird. I have looked at the sale booklet on 2/16 and just now. There is no SimpleHuman mirror. There are no mirrors. Just went back and looked again - no mirrors. That is weird. I thought the sale booklet would be the same for everyone.

Super Contributor

Right there with you ladies — one of my all time favorite purchases. Worth every penny so if you can’t find at Costco, I would pick it up at the Q.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really want one too!  With home renovations; a new shoe closet, extra built in storage, I finally have a built-in vanity and the drawer space to tuck away makeup and an assortment of bath & beauty products.   Above the vanity hangs a large lighted mirror, yet need a really good true makeup mirror for when I sit down.   Enjoy yours! Heart

Regular Contributor

@drizzellla 

I have noticed not all Costcos carry the same items all the time, unfortunately.  Normally, if I am looking for something, I will call the customer service number for my store and ask if they have the items in stock.  They can check the stock on the computer and tell you yes or no and the price.  Would save you some drive time  and standing in line at customer service.   

Honored Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

@drizzellla 

I have noticed not all Costcos carry the same items all the time, unfortunately.  Normally, if I am looking for something, I will call the customer service number for my store and ask if they have the items in stock.  They can check the stock on the computer and tell you yes or no and the price.  Would save you some drive time  and standing in line at customer service.   

I noticed that. Sometimes I would read that a woman bought a certain item at Costco. I would go to my local Costco and it wasn't there.

I have also found that with Sam's Club. We have to go to different stores to buy certain items. But we are lucky there are 3 Sam's Clubs within 12 miles of our house. The only other Costco is 30 miles from our house. Plus a $6.10 toll on the PA Turnpike each way.

I do not care to deal with Customer Service at my Costco. I have seen how they handle people that call on the phone. Costco is 5 miles from the house, it is not big deal to stop by.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Thanks for the info and review.  I'm headed to my local store today so will keep my eyes peeled for it.  Maybe I can grab one.

Super Contributor

I have thier 20 dollar version that plugs in, I absolutely love it. I have it about 8 years. It is just the same but not cordless.