Honored Contributor

Just purchased the SimpleHuman mirror at Costco Great price!

$119 dollars ....$30 off the regular price of $159.00.  Best price I have found for this.  I have read very good reviews. Amazon has the same model for $180.00 on prime.  I have wanted this mirror for a couple of years.  Perhaps some of you have it now.  I think QVC sold it  also....not sure what model they sold. 

Model number:BT1080

simplehuman Sensor Lighted Makeup Vanity Mirror 8" Round, 5x Magnification, Stainless Steel, Rechargeable And Cordless

E6BE6236-F875-4D7E-B140-732F7FA3A062-960-0000026107C87432.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Re: Just purchased the SimpleHuman mirror at Costco Great price!

You will LOVE this! One of my favorite purchases ever! 

Honored Contributor

@PhilosophyGirl22 wrote:

@PhilosophyGirl22   Yea! Thanks so much!🙂

Honored Contributor

@PhilosophyGirl22 wrote:

@SeaMaiden @PhilosophyGirl22 

Word for word what she said! Worth every penny!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought mine here on the Q and I love it.....best purchase ever for a make-up mirror....

Honored Contributor

I am in the market for one.  I never dreamed of spending that much.  The reviews are great.  What makes it that good?  

Honored Contributor

Is the mirror two sided? I have a similar lighted mirror that I really like but it is 10x on one side the other is a mirror with no magnification...I prefer to sided.

Frequent Contributor

There are several things I love about this mirror (I have the full sized and the travel sized.) Clarity is outstanding - I love the auto on and off feature. And the company stands behind its warranty. When I realized that I was having to recharge more often than I was when it was new, I was walked through some trouble shooting before the company paid for me to return to them for repair. I still wasn't getting a full month out of a charge and so they shipped me a brand new mirror. New mirror is perfect and I'm in love again Smiley Happy 

Frequent Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Is the mirror two sided? I have a similar lighted mirror that I really like but it is 10x on one side the other is a mirror with no magnification...I prefer to sided.

No it's not two sided. The model I have doesn't have the feature where you can adjust the light but it's not necessary. The full sized mirror I have is 5x magnification and the travel size is 10x. Love them both! 

Honored Contributor

That is interesting. I just went to the Costco website. There was no SimpleHuman mirror on the website. Just a Zadro was listed. It is double sided 1X and 10X.