Honored Contributor

Re: Just purchased on line Charlotte Tillbury new eye shadow

I think the CT line is still at Nordstrom.  It is online.

Respected Contributor

Yes, It is still showing online at Nordstrom's.   Sephora recently started carrying the line too.  I need to go pick up the quad eyeshadow I ordered from Sephora today.  It went to a UPS access point.   

Honored Contributor

I was looking at swatches and video reviews of this palette and was wondering if this is geared towards younger women. The colors looked very shimmery and some were very intense in their color. I just don't think I could pull off some of them.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2they might work.  I was afraid some of the eyeshadows in her face palettes would be too shimmery for me, but they showed you putting the shimmery one on first then using the more matte one over it and the darker one in the crease and it works!  They blended together pretty well.  

Respected Contributor

st purchased lipstick shade Pillow Talk from the CT line at Sephora; I live in "Hooterville" so everything has to be shipped from Sephora.

Considering the lipliner in same shade; has excellent reviews.

Anyone here use these shades and products? Info/Reviews? tia

Honored Contributor

I’ve never worked with Tilbury’s line. Reviews on likes or dislikes? Favorite products?

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  Pillow Talk lippie is my 1st foray in to CT line; reviews on Sephora for lipstick and lipliner are very good.

I cant judge CT's other products.

Respected Contributor

@ShanusI have several of the CT face palettes that have eye shadows, 2 blushes, highlighter and bronzer.  I love all of them.   Her mascara and lipsticks are also great.  Pillow Talk and English Beauty are my favorites.  Very Victoria is also good.  I was less impressed with her foundation but others love it.  I just received the Dolce vita eye shadow quad.  It is good too.  Stays on all day.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Roni18 @maestra.  Appreciate the reviews. 🌸