Super Contributor

Re: Just ordered the Tatcha trial set

On 4/25/2014 hope-Q said:
On 4/23/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 4/23/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

The $49 trial set ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

No -- from Tatcha's website. There are a few different trial packages available ranging from about $1.99 to $4.00 (if I'm remembering correctly).

I got the oil and rice powder sample -- it's how I got hooked on Tatcha, too. Very generous size of the cleansing oil.

I tried to order one for my niece but was unable to because they'd already sent one to the address associated with my email address. I emailed them to ask if I could call and order one over the phone for her, and they responded they'd mail her one for free, plus send me a little goodie for "sharing the love". THAT'S Customer Service! It arrived in about a minute, too -- really fast shipping!

I just went to their website and could only find the $ 49.00 trial kit. I didn't know where to find the sizes and prices you mentioned. The live chat I was going to use is closed until morning. I'll perhaps ask tomorrow. Would love the $ 49.00 sizes, but I just spent a wad of money two days ago, wish I had seen this first.

I'm sure these products are wonderful, but I hate the prices. I always find my HG, and then can't afford it !

Thank s for posting this information.

Here you go:

http://www.tatcha.com/shop/one-step-camellia-cleansing-oil-deluxe-sample

It's $0.00! You only pay shipping!

I Googled Tria Cleansing Oil Sample" and got the link. We were calling it a "trial" size -- Tatcha calls them Deluxe Samples.

I'm heading back over to see if there's anything else I'd like to try -- like that new serum w/gold in it. :-)

Super Contributor

Hmmm, free samples. I have been really curious about the cleansing duo. Think I will head to their site and check it outSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

The Tatcha eye cream I tried from the store was amazing.

Respected Contributor

I was amazed at how my skin felt after using the cleansing duo for the first time. I'm hooked. Am 80 years old and have WAY fewer wrinkles than my kids. Some of that is genetic, I'm sure, but I've always taken care of my skin. Love Dr. Graf's products and still use most of them, but my new favorite cleanser is Tatcha.

snappy

Frequent Contributor

On 4/25/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 4/25/2014 hope-Q said:
On 4/23/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 4/23/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

The $49 trial set ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

No -- from Tatcha's website. There are a few different trial packages available ranging from about $1.99 to $4.00 (if I'm remembering correctly).

I got the oil and rice powder sample -- it's how I got hooked on Tatcha, too. Very generous size of the cleansing oil.

I tried to order one for my niece but was unable to because they'd already sent one to the address associated with my email address. I emailed them to ask if I could call and order one over the phone for her, and they responded they'd mail her one for free, plus send me a little goodie for "sharing the love". THAT'S Customer Service! It arrived in about a minute, too -- really fast shipping!

I just went to their website and could only find the $ 49.00 trial kit. I didn't know where to find the sizes and prices you mentioned. The live chat I was going to use is closed until morning. I'll perhaps ask tomorrow. Would love the $ 49.00 sizes, but I just spent a wad of money two days ago, wish I had seen this first.

I'm sure these products are wonderful, but I hate the prices. I always find my HG, and then can't afford it !

Thank s for posting this information.

Here you go:

http://www.tatcha.com/shop/one-step-camellia-cleansing-oil-deluxe-sample

It's $0.00! You only pay shipping!

I Googled Tria Cleansing Oil Sample" and got the link. We were calling it a "trial" size -- Tatcha calls them Deluxe Samples.

I'm heading back over to see if there's anything else I'd like to try -- like that new serum w/gold in it. :-)

This is a great size for travel. Only $1.99 ship, one per household. Sold out! I hope they get more in.

Super Contributor

I'm hoping Tatcha brings their indigo items to QVC. The body cream is nothing short of amazing, IMO. It has made a HUGE difference in my skin. I want to try the eye cream next. IMO, it is not over-priced and is competitive with other high-end skincare lines like La Prairie, Sisley, La Mer, etc. Also love their packaging.