Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just ordered the ABH Soft Glam e/s palette......❤️

@lkat wrote:

Does Beautylish offer free samples?

@lkat  I'm pretty sure they do not, as I have not received any from them.  It has been awhile since I've ordered from them though.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

@jaxs mom  Do you like the Huda palettes?  I've had the Mauve Obsessions on my Sephora wish list for a while and have come close to ordering it multiple times.  I love the colors and like that it's small.  Would you recommend?

I have three of the obsessions ones, the mauve is nice and I do use it pretty often. I really love the desert dusk palette. @lkat

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I have three of the obsessions ones, the mauve is nice and I do use it pretty often. I really love the desert dusk palette. @lkat

Thank you @jaxs mom  I love the colors in the desert dusk.  I've been resisting because I already have so many palettes, especially warmer ones.  These cosmetics companies don't make it easy, seems like there's another new pretty eye palette launched every week.

Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

Thank you @jaxs mom  I love the colors in the desert dusk.  I've been resisting because I already have so many palettes, especially warmer ones.  These cosmetics companies don't make it easy, seems like there's another new pretty eye palette launched every week.

@lkat I'm cool toned and don't have any problem wearing the Desert Dusk, although I do avoid a couple of the shades. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@lkat I'm cool toned and don't have any problem wearing the Desert Dusk, although I do avoid a couple of the shades. 

I am also cool toned but prefer warmer shades.  It's good to know that most of them work for you.  I will definitely give this palette another look as it's gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

It's very pretty! I may pick it up with a 20% off coupon at Ulta.