Respected Contributor

Just ordered Skinn Collegenisis on e bay....

I wanted to try the Reverse line Collegenis cream (Blue jar), after many recommendations here, but Evine has nothing great to offer(even with 15% off).   So..I'm going by you ladies here..I just ordered the Blue jar for $20 bucks on ebay.   I hope it lives up to your rave reviews!!   I'll post back with results.   Either way..I always appreciate the feedback,/tips here.

Respected Contributor

Re: Just ordered Skinn Collegenisis on e bay....

Nope.  We drained inventory bigtime during Dimitry's July Annivesary shows, @Dazlin , so there's slim pickins until the web only goodies arrive next week, I think. 

Glad you found yourself a bargain with the DWP Creme Reverse.  Now you need to add in some Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate and Age Reset Serum as you can for some real results.  Hope you enjoy the Creme Reverse.  It is a treatment gel creme, not a moisturizer though.  Filled with cutting edge ingredients, including some powerful peptides.  My group of choice here, and I've never looked back.  Noticeable firming, brightening, balanced skintone.  Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Nope.  We drained inventory bigtime during Dimitry's July Annivesary shows, @Dazlin , so there's slim pickins until the web only goodies arrive next week, I think. 

Glad you found yourself a bargain with the DWP Creme Reverse.  Now you need to add in some Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate and Age Reset Serum as you can for some real results.  Hope you enjoy the Creme Reverse.  It is a treatment gel creme, not a moisturizer though.  Filled with cutting edge ingredients, including some powerful peptides.  My group of choice here, and I've never looked back.  Noticeable firming, brightening, balanced skintone.  Woman Wink

I already have the Hydro Vital on order( back order till mid Sept)...I'll put that over the Reverse if I need it.   I'm new to this line..so I'm going easy...had too many disappointments with skincare.  Thanks for your info!  

Respected Contributor

I use the Hydro Vital as well.  I know you'll like that one.  Light and very hydrating. 

I just thought I'd let you know of the other pieces to the total DWP puzzle for the best results if/when you're ready.  You should be able to draw a good conclusion with the two items you'll have though.  DWP is a whole regime, and it's definitely worth if for what you're getting.  Read the ingredients and you'll be impressed, for sure.  The other item I really love is the ABC peels.  

Welcome aboard!Woman Wink  I'll look forward to hearing back your thoughts once you have a chance to use them.Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?