Regular Contributor

Just needed to vent about Clinique, Macy"s and All About Eyes cream+++

Back in Jan. Clinique at Macy's was running a promotion that with any purchase you would receive a full sized All About Eyes cream.

So, I went and had to buy some stuff for my daughter anyway. I was told that they hadn't gotten the AAE in yet for the promotion but since I had bought something, they would give it to me when it came it.

I had called three times asking if they ever got it in and all 3 tmes was told that they had run out, that the stock that was meant for the promotion had been given out (when it wasn't supposed to ) and they didn't have any more.

Well, It has been almost 3 months,so I called to see if they ever got any in (my name was on a list twice and was never called). She said that they were still sold out nationwide but if I came in they would give me a dram size sample--since that is what the promo size was. I said, um, no, it was for a full size product.

Anyway, that just mad me mad that clinique and macy's would send out cards with that promotion and then not honor it. Why couldn't they just give me a regular AAE?? I guess the promo one was in a special jar.

Well, boo on clinique, and boo on macy's .