Occasional Contributor

Just got my first set of WEN today!! So excited!

So excited! I just received my first ever set of WEN. I am encouraged by all of the testimonials that I have read on Chaz's website and here at the Q. I am an AA female with thick, naturally curly hair that I flat iron straight and I understand not all products work for everyone but, I am definitely going to give this a try. I ordered the Tea Tree set with the conditioner, oil and spray. I haven't used the conditioner yet, but I will try it this weekend. I did use the tea tree oil, just now. My scalp has been so itchy right at the hairline. I applied a dropper full at my hairline and it has made some difference. It is not itchy at all now and for that I am happy. I thought I was going to have to scratch at it all day! I am not sure if the oil was made for that but it's doing the trick. The tea tree does have a smell but its not that bad once it dries down. I am hoping these products will strengthen, lengthen and keep my hair healthy. I will keep you updated! Can you tell I am excited Smiley Happy