Super Contributor

Re: Just got my First Aid Beauty TSV today and

@fitfuninformed, I ordered the honeysuckle and I am very disappointed in it.

To me, it smells nothing like honeysuckle. I'm not good at describing scents, but I don't think that it's awful.  It's  just not something I think I would have bought if I had smelled it before buying. And I would not have thought honeysuckle at all when smelling it.

I am undecided about whether or not to keep it.

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

I received mine yesterday and tried for the first time today. I love the product but rather disappointed in the scent. I chose Rosemary mint based on the repeated mentions by the hosts describing it as "spa like".  Don't know what kind of spas they're  visiting but this to me smells like BenGay, quite medicinal.  I was torn between the green tea lemon and this as I felt the green tea would've been more "spa like".  I was looking for a fragrance more herbal - not what I received.

@what fragrance did you get @joannecha?

@fitfuninformed  She says in the last sentence of her first post that she got unscented.

Esteemed Contributor

First Aid Beauty makes excellent moisturizers, but they are not so good with fragrance.  All of their fragrances tend to be light or not actually smell as expected. Maybe this has something to do with their claim of not using articial ingredients to heighten scent in their products.  I ordered a set (Honeysuckle) which I planned to keep for myself and give the unscented to a male recipient.  

Honored Contributor

If you have any skin issues that would be helped by First Aid Beauty, makes sense to get it unscented. Why risk the irritation?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I received mine last week. I always buy the unscented.  I got a tube of the honeysuckle in a kit awhile back and am not a fan.  The unscented is the safest.  Love this product.  

Highlighted
Contributor

I just used my tub of honeysuckle. I would not describe it as sweet or floral. It's more of a crisp lemon smell with a touch of medicinal. It's not bad but not how it was described. I like it, and it feels great. I purchased on auto delivery, and I think I will switch for next delivery.

Esteemed Contributor

Just checking [all] orders: 80% have arrive but the (same as everyone on that duo )= First Aid Beauty is being held somewhere since Nov. 21st in a post sure..I have no idea. CALLING NOW!

POST SURE. Probably frozen.   (???)   Computer read out.

25 orders and this is the one still in>>>>>>>LIMBO, or lost. 

Everything else: ARE from other on line ordering companies.

I don't expect those to arrive until at least 3-4 more days.

Also, with qvc, I placed (1) food item on Nov.01. I'll give that at least a week since it's  >__perishable__< (??) States it is on... ADVANCED. I have ordered these (types) for over 10 years, with food items. Very much in demand -so-the reason I PLACED early. Not exactly sure of this order.

Anyone else not receiving the First Aid Beauty, yet ??

[ This has been 10 days, today. ]