Trusted Contributor

Just got my First Aid Beauty TSV today and

[ Edited ]

I think I’m in love! Rich and thick, NOT at all greasy, and seems very soothing to my already winter parched skin. I plan on giving one of the tubs to a sister-in law who is going through chemo right now. I plan on putting a generous amount on my dry heels right before bedtime. So glad I jumped in on this deal. BTW, I got regular (no scent).

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just got my First Aid Beauty TSV today and

I received mine yesterday and tried for the first time today. I love the product but rather disappointed in the scent. I chose Rosemary mint based on the repeated mentions by the hosts describing it as "spa like".  Don't know what kind of spas they're  visiting but this to me smells like BenGay, quite medicinal.  I was torn between the green tea lemon and this as I felt the green tea would've been more "spa like".  I was looking for a fragrance more herbal - not what I received.

what fragrance did you get @jancade?

Super Contributor

My order still says processing! I ordered the lemon and green tea. Hope I get it. Sorry the rosemary scent is so medicinal.

Trusted Contributor

@cozyseeker Please let me know how you like the green tea lemon with a description of the scent .  That may help me decide whether to exchange for that one or settle on the unscented.  Thank you in advance - I hope you're not disappointed !

Trusted Contributor

Hi. Just got mine yesterday in this scent. To me- I don't know about the green tea, but it's a very crisp,lemony scent, no herbal aspect to it. I like it and it wears well! If you like philosophy's lemon custard, this is totally different. The lemon custard is like a lemon- custard so there's a sweetness to it. I love that scent. But this one doesn't have the sweetness. It's kind of a pure somewhat potent lemon. I really like it too. Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

I got the green tea and lemon.  It's so fresh.  Not a heavy scent at all.  Very real lemon smell.  Love FAB!

Honored Contributor

Got mine yesterday.  Because I had a bad reaction this summer to a few products I've been using for a long time, I'm moving to as few scented products as I can.  Maybe too many different chemicals???

I'm already pleased with the Unscented First Aid Beauty. So glad I put it on AD! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just opened mine (found it hiding behind my barbecue LOL) it was outside all day freezing....seems thick...got the vanilla...I really can't smell much of anything compared to the unscented...seems the same.  Maybe when it warms up some later but either way there is no bad smell issue.  It feels really good on my hands....I am a CeraVe lover and this was a big jump out of my box to test this brand out.  CeraVe the heavy cream in a tub has kept my skin in great shape for several yrs....so I will see if this one does a better job.  Only time will tell.

Trusted Contributor

@Thats Me Thank you for the green tea lemon description.  Can anyone who ordered and received the honeysuckle decribe this scent?  Is it floral?  During the presentations it was described as 'honeysuckle with a bit of citrus and spice' - not very clear.

Any descriptions of the honeysuckle scent would be welcomed.  Thank you in advance!!

Occasional Contributor

I got the honeysuckle. Very disappointed. It smells exactly like a citronella candle to keep mosquitos away! Yuk.