Super Contributor

Re: Just got email to order IT TSV now.

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I'm getting this one. And I rarely buy cosmetic TSVs. I just want the brushes, the other stuff is lagniappe. The brushes alone are worth the $60 especially with that huge blending brush. I am excited about that one. She has the BEST brushes. They are addicting, you won't want to use any other cosmetic brushes once you get her brushes!

I will just give the CC cream and bronzer disc to my DD, I have no interest in that. I have the disc already. I may keep the eye shadow, I don't know.

Frequent Contributor

How does the CC cream run color wise? I'm usually light-medium and I'm wondering if I should just go for the medium shade.

Contributor

DJ in FL,

When I read the product description it looks like you get the same eye shadow colors every time on Auto Delivery. Kind of like you get the same color lipstick from the last CC cream compact AD TSV from January.

Valued Contributor

that vitality disc is humongous.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Trusted Contributor

I find the CC cream to be a bit too heavy for me; however, I should try it again and try to buff it a bit with a brush after application. As usual with the IT line, I am between two shades (med. and tan) and need to use both.

This Illumination version of the CC cream I will have to see presented before I consider purchasing. One thing I noticed about her Celebration Foundation was when she came out with the Illumination version, the shades ran a bit darker so you may want to note that.

I will definitely look at the presentation to see the offering and make my decision from there.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}ordered mine today, cant wait to get it

Trusted Contributor

On 3/25/2015 fitfuninformed said:

I find the CC cream to be a bit too heavy for me; however, I should try it again and try to buff it a bit with a brush after application. As usual with the IT line, I am between two shades (med. and tan) and need to use both.

This Illumination version of the CC cream I will have to see presented before I consider purchasing. One thing I noticed about her Celebration Foundation was when she came out with the Illumination version, the shades ran a bit darker so you may want to note that.

I will definitely look at the presentation to see the offering and make my decision from there.

The first time I tried IT CC I didn't care for it. I was applying with my fingertips. Gave it to my mom who really liked it.

Then I got it in that compact in her last TSV. I LOVE it!! I think it's because the compact is meant to be used with the brush so I tried it like that, which is really weird and seems like a waste of the CC, but it looks fabulous. I think applying with the brush makes all the difference!

KJPA
Super Contributor

On 3/25/2015 ElsieKitten said:

How does the CC cream run color wise? I'm usually light-medium and I'm wondering if I should just go for the medium shade.

I would go light. I am light medium also but light matches well. I think the medium has more orange to it. Check youtube for color swatches.

Super Contributor

On 3/25/2015 ElsieKitten said:

That video link on You tube is helpful. I watched part of it and the woman explained that she went with Medium, and she usually chose fair in most foundations. I don't have the link but if you go to You Tube and type in the IT TSV for March 2015 it should come up. She's showing the Medium and it doesn't look that dark.

Super Contributor

Here is the link, I found it. The woman's name is Leslie and does such a good job and she does address shade in the CC cream. So much better than other videos of other TSVs last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeL2cXzTGo4