Frequent Contributor

Re: Just for fun...what celebrity or public figure

A couple seasons ago on True Blood, Anna Paquin's hair was so thin. I remember her leaning over so her hair was off her shoulders and it was see through it was so thin. Haven't noticed it being as bad since.

Honored Contributor

w84WEN - That's Bruce Jenner? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 8/5/2014 sjk73 said:

Jean, you met Gene Simmons? That show he had was not so great. I guess you'd have to be a Gene Simmons fan, which I'm not either. I thought the band was kind of corny but I guess that's what sells. I think "Twisted Sister" did it much better. At least they were saying yeah I'm bad and ugly and too bad if you don't like it. {#emotions_dlg.lol} I see you said he's a wind bag. Some celebs are too "full of themselves". By the way, the song, "We're Not Gonna Take It" in the beginning, the kid is getting screamed at by his father that he's no good and never gonna be nothin' I got the same treatment by the school I went to so when I first saw the video many years ago I felt wow, that kind of stuff is everywhere. Sorry to get off the thread.

Yes, I met GS several years ago. I liked a few KISS songs back in the day, but didn't follow careers or anything like that. The reason I said GS was a wind bag is because the day we met him, DH and I were celebrating our anniversary. We were brought up to meet Gene and he proceeded to give us marriage advice....he, who had never been married, giving advice to DH and I had been married 28 yrs. at the time. Laughable.

Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness! Right? How can one give advise unless they've walked in those shoes? The show he had on, he had a wife on it, unless she was just a girlfriend. I believe there was also some kids. Yeah, the girl was a blonde and she had all these face lifts. I think it was one of those reality shows. Anyway, I got a kick out of your post.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Albert Einstein

Frequent Contributor

Carrot Top and Richard Simmons.
Honored Contributor

Lived in So Cal 25 years.......frequently saw celebrities ""around""...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥