☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

Re: Just for fun...what celebrity or public figure

Gee mo nelly!!!!!

Valued Contributor

On 7/15/2014 CaitlinH said:

oh and Phil Spector too {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Gene Simmons, Donald Trump... very good ones. But there is something about a visual photo. This made me laugh out loud. Good one! {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Those looks (Simmons, Trump, Spector) aren't caused by products, they're caused by the delusions of men who refuse to accept that they're aging. WEN can't fix that. Chaz could, but I bet they'd all revert right back to their old ways as soon as he left and Trump would probably sue him for destruction of trademark. Would anyone recognize Donald Trump without that combover? He's harassed about it all the time, but he does it anyway - he wants it that way.

Super Contributor

Britney Spears. I haven't really seen a picture of her lately, but a few years back her hair was thin and extremely damaged from all the bleaching, coloring and extensions. Oh and there is a girl in my office that has nice hair but it is really thick and coarse--her hair would look fantastic if she used some Wen! Not a celebrity, but I think that every day when I see her Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

On 7/16/2014 w84WEN said:
On 7/15/2014 CaitlinH said:

oh and Phil Spector too {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Gene Simmons, Donald Trump... very good ones. But there is something about a visual photo. This made me laugh out loud. Good one! {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

lolol i was giggling when i was posting it, glad you got a laugh too Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Well we don't need to turn Zoe Saldana onto WEN. An hour ago, Chaz posted that she and her sister are WEN girls! YAY my Star Trek geek side loves this news.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Nick Nolte could have used WEN before his mug shot was taken.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

And Nathan Fillion too. I guess WEN is making it's way around the Castle set from Stana Katic.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

I don't know all the people you guys are talking about. The first post is a riot! Yeah, he really is not a handsome guy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, 'tis true. I bet his wife thinks he's the "bee's knees". {#emotions_dlg.lol} He did not need anything for his hair and he was truly handsome, Chuck Connors. I know he's gone but he kept his looks all his life and his hair was gorgeous too. Duane Jones, the soul brother in "Night Of The Living Dead" Boy! Was he good looking! I would have asked him to marry me! He had such finely sculpted features. He was beautiful! Sadly he died at the age of 51 from heart failure. I'll always carry a torch for him though.