Respected Contributor

Just for fun - What product(s) have you gone back to after trying them all?

I have a few but I'll narrow it down to two recent hair products.

in my 20's I used Infursion 23in my hair before blow drying, just bought it again and wish i had gone back to it a long time ago.

Also, went back to using a wide "picK' to use on my hair while wet, I used it when i used to perm MANY years ago, I'm liking it again for combing after leave in conditioner.

What's some of yours?

Respected Contributor

Re: Just for fun - What product(s) have you gone back to after trying them all?

Always go back to Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara and Pantene Classic Clean Shampoo. Both are really nice products, easy to find and very affordable.
Honored Contributor

@SandGirl- I was first introduced to Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser many many years ago by a derm I was seeing for acne.  After going full circle, I'm now back to using the Gentle Cleanser - along with the Facial Cleanser to remove makeup first.  Back in the day, the only Cetaphil product was the Gentle Cleanser (and maybe the bar soap?).  Now, they've got a ton of products available! 

Btw - I also used Infusion 23 years ago!  Smiley Happy  (Now I'm a Wen girl).

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  I too love that cleanser! A derm told me about it when I had welts on my face from the Philosophy peel pads I got in my Nord box as a sample!!

I use and love WEN as well and always use it as a leave in but since using the seasonals it seems my hair gets tangled on the ends, I am going to use them up but then go back to my POM and Cucumber (sometimes Tea Tree) since I don't have issues with those but the Infusion helps me with the tangles where WEN was not. I have 3 bottles of Seasonal but I do wash / WEN daily and my hair is to bra line so I should go through them in the next few months!

Respected Contributor

Believe it or not, I have been on auto delivery for the original Nick Chavez volumizing hairspray since 1999. The one that he used to comb the hair straight up and spray and it stayed up. I still get the same price it was back then for the duo. I love this spray. The other thing that I always go back to is Dr. Denese Hydroshield. 

Respected Contributor

@conlt  Do you have a item #? I need a GOOD holding hairspray  Smiley Happy  That is awesome that you have stuck with it since 1999  :0  I use the RUSK Hairspray (red cap) and love it but would like a good staying power one for times of need.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@conlt  Do you have a item #? I need a GOOD holding hairspray  Smiley Happy  That is awesome that you have stuck with it since 1999  :0  I use the RUSK Hairspray (red cap) and love it but would like a good staying power one for times of need.

@conlt- I agree with @SandGirl.  I could use a good volumizing hairspray that has staying power like you described!  Please let us know!   Thx.

Frequent Contributor

Infusion 23 huh? Yup me too! Has it been this long ago? Lol

Honored Contributor

Vaseline

Bactine

Laura Geller's Italian Marble lipstick (I have a feeliing this will be discontinued but I hope not).  You have to keep the lipstick low in the tube because it can crack in two if it is too high.  Could be because of the formula but I love the two colors she uses in each lipstick which are different from each other.

Aveda's Blue Malva shampoo

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I've been using all Clinique products since I was in my early 20's, I'm 64 now. I tend to fall for the claims of other products, try them, then always return to my favorite Clinique. It's done me good over the past 40 years. 

"Pure Michigan"