Frequent Contributor
I just posted a question about wanted to trade some of my WEN items. It was removed (I am assuming). Are we not allowed to post threads about trading/selling?
Esteemed Contributor

Black Market is a serious no no.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

No

Super Contributor

I was posting to you when the other thread poofed.........the Q doesn't allow buyin or selling or trading here......think it falls under the ""commercial purposes"" in the Standards......& you could get banned.

Frequent Contributor
Got it Smiley Happy. Thank you!
Esteemed Contributor

I think there is Facebook? page that the Wen ladies do this type of thing. Maybe someone will post that for you??

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor
On 3/21/2015 betteb said:

I think there is Facebook? page that the Wen ladies do this type of thing. Maybe someone will post that for you??

Wouldn't promoting a buy/sell/trade Facebook page HERE be the same thing as using the boards to promote commercial purpose tho?

Valued Contributor

I have many "new/fresh" items that I cannot use, as well. I obtained them from purchasing many TSVs, OTOs, or other kits. The kits typically contained a product or two that I love, and I've ended up with products I've never opened, because I know they don't work well with my hair. I've learned the hard way to only buy the specific items I want. I believe I'm going to sell my items eBay.

Super Contributor
On 3/21/2015 jessa said:
On 3/21/2015 betteb said:

Wouldn't promoting a buy/sell/trade Facebook page HERE be the same thing as using the boards to promote commercial purpose tho?

Technically, an exchange is not a commercial sale.

Super Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TemplatedDisplayView?storeId=10251&langId=-1&catalogId...

Use of these public areas for commercial purposes is prohibited.

Do not use any Community features (including, but not limited to, video, forums, reviews, images, and profiles) to solicit funds, advertise, or solicit goods or services, or post third-party promotional material.

Only use these public areas and Community features for non-commercial purposes.

Do not post any Personally Identifiable Information including, but not exclusive to, first or last names, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, QVC account number, or birthday.

The QVC members who participate in our Community features are solely responsible for their conduct there and for the content of their postings. QVC does not and cannot review everything that occurs and is not responsible for the content of the postings.

We reserve the right in our discretion to delete postings or threads that we deem in violation of these guidelines or otherwise unacceptable to us.

We further reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or remove the privileges of users who violate these guidelines and to report such individuals to the appropriate authorities.