Frequent Contributor

Re: Just curious...why does WEN use menthol?

I notice less menthol in the 13 formula which is my personal must have. But I have the apple by the gallons and use it pretty frequently. I really like the non menthol experience and my results are pleasing. (Conditioned hair allows loose hair to be rinsed away not hang on) (And when I skip a day of cleansing the next day of course there is more hair in the drain) There are more CC choices now but I am super happy with WEN so doubt I'll try others. LK
Respected Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Hilary77 said: Menthol stimulates the scalp for healthy hair growth.

This poster nailed it.

Regular Contributor

Not sure what sort of life one would have to have in order to waste one moment of that life on a discussion board about a product they have never used; a product sold by a public personality they "hate." As for the OP, I too have often wondered why the use of menthol. I am a Wen user/lover, but I steer clear of the strongest menthol scents. I find, FOR ME, that menthol is an unpleasant experience. Steering clear of the harshest scents...problem solved {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} As for why he uses it? I have never cared enough to find out.