Valued Contributor

Just curious....Nick Chavez - yesterdays TSV

LOVE NICK! Did they sell out of the TSV or say how many sets sold? I'm just curious! LOVE that guy and wish he had more air time and more often had TSV's! I hope he had a very successful TSV!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Just curious....Nick Chavez - yesterdays TSV

[ Edited ]

No it did not sell out.  Last I heard yesterday afternoon they had sold over 30k units.  I ordered it yesterday to see what his line is like.   I haven't used his products before so I am curious.  I enjoyed his presentation.  Very informative.

Valued Contributor

Wow, I'm shocked it didn't sell out! I ordered during the first presentation and they had already sold 5,000 sets in that one hour. Nick is so passionate about his products and it shows!!!
Thanks for the response!

Trusted Contributor

Surprised that he didnd't sell out.  I ordered during the last hour and several people were calling in then to say that they had ordered multiple sets.  That's one heck of alot of shampoo!!!!!  32 oz easily lasts me 6+ months!

Valued Contributor

@gonnab wrote:

Surprised that he didnd't sell out.  I ordered during the last hour and several people were calling in then to say that they had ordered multiple sets.  That's one heck of alot of shampoo!!!!!  32 oz easily lasts me 6+ months!

Oh yeah, 32oz lasts me well over 6 months. I'm only a little over halfway through at the 6 month mark, but I only wash my hair every third day and use only 1 to 1.5 pumps per wash. It takes FOR-EVER. 

He did not sell out and they had a really really late night presentation. I do hope he did well enough to get another TSV in the future. 

Respected Contributor

Hello, meonlybetter. Smiley Happy

No, Nick Chavez' TSV didn't sell out, but it did sell over 40,000 sets.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

I hope he did well too. I haven't seen any TSV's sell out lately though......I can't even remember the last time I saw one sell out. Remember the old days of BE? They would sell out in hours!!!!!!!!No longer the case with any makeup line. I guess I did see where the Perricone TSV, not the last one but the one before sold out!!!!!! 

Valued Contributor

40,000 sets! That is awesome. I hope it's beyond enough to bring Nick to the top of the cherished vendor list!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I hope he did well too. I haven't seen any TSV's sell out lately though......I can't even remember the last time I saw one sell out. Remember the old days of BE? They would sell out in hours!!!!!!!!No longer the case with any makeup line. I guess I did see where the Perricone TSV, not the last one but the one before sold out!!!!!! 

I can't remember when one has sold out either except for IT Cosmetics and man, do they go wild when it does.

Do they really expect it to sell out? I mean 30,000- 40,000 of an item is pretty darn good, lol. That's 2 million dollars in 24 hours. For a line that isn't pushed constantly or on all the time, not to mention it's shampoo, conditioner and hairspray, that's not to shabby, lol.

Respected Contributor

I think the reason Nick's TSV sold so well is because that's actually quite a lot of product for the price. The Advanced Volume shampoo and conditioner are both 32 oz. each and the can of hairspray is 10 oz.

The free shipping and 2 Easy Pays probably helped, too.

I think another reason it sold pretty well is because people were calling in and a few said that this would be good for families who all use the same shampoo, but don't want to run out anytime soon.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder